Heather Report

I waited and waited, glancing at the sky and also keeping track of the time on the sun dial. I could feel the concentration in the bond as Toothless and Hiccup focused on flying.

Fishlegs was next to me as we were reading the time but we both looked up when Astrid pointed to a black shape flying in the sky. I nodded to Toothless making sure he marked it. Toothless and Hiccup circled before landing in the academy.

Hiccup looked at us expectingly. "How'd we do?"

I grinned making my brother grin as well. "We're still the fastest!"

"But someone that i wont mention is gaining significant ground" Fishlegs added. I turned surprised. "Who?"

I looked around. Not fishlegs, couldnt be the twins who was fighting for the past half an hour. I then turned to Astrid who had a smug look on her face as she rubbed Stormfly's cheeks.

I narrowed my eyes. " Of course"

"How can that be? How is Toothless getting slower?" my brother asked Fishlegs.

"He's not, Stormfly's gtting faster"

I crossed my arms and smirked. "So we have competition"

"Oh really?" my brother turned to her. I walked up to her and flicked her braid. "Anything you'd like to share?"

"Let's just say I'm experimenting with what she eats. Apparently it's working and making you mad." she said as she dusted off my jacket before smirking at me.

Our competitiveness came out to play as we faced off. Stormfly pulled Astrid back while Toothless did the same with me. It was funny how the dragons didnt care as much as we did.

We all then turned when we saw Snotlout come flying in excited. "You guys would not believe what i just found!"

"A severed head?"

"Our cousin Lars?"

"Our cousin Lars' severed head?"

"Lars died?" Fishlegs asked shocked

"They have a cousin named Lars?" i muttered but then i remembered they did. He was our age and lived on the west of the island.

"Who said that?!" Tuffnut asked referring to Fishlegs' question.

I rolled my eyes.

"Um hellooo? Back to me." Snotlout said. "Do you guys wanna see this or not?"

Hiccup looked at me in question and I shrugged. It wouldn't hurt to check I guess but it better be worth it. When we asked Snotlout what it could possibly be, he didn't give any hints which really started to irritate me.

"If it's something stupid, I'll beat the snot out of you" I said. Snotlout looked at me confidently which made me raise an eyebrow. We followed him to the beach where we landed close to a shipwreck.

Snotlout got off of Hookfang and we followed.

"A wrecked boat on Berk. There's something new" Tuffnut said sarcastically.

We walked up to the boat. "Just remember, I saw it first so it's mine"

Hiccup and I glanced at each other uncertainly before we peeked under the boat. There we saw someone laying unconscious. It looked to be a girl.

"Woah" tuffnut said "Now I like the boat"

I scoffed. "Boys"

Snotlout turned to him. "Right? Remember, I get to keep her"

"Snotlout , it's a person"

I ignored them and nudged my brother. He crawled closer and shook her. She strirred and woke up. When she woke up, she instantly crawled to the far side of the overturned boat with a gasp.