Animal House

Animal House

'Here on Berk, we've made peace with the dragons.'

'Finally!' the female twin exclaimed. 'We're FINALLY working together'

'And it only took 300 years.' the male says. 'There's just one slight problem'

The two sighed and said simultaneously, 'We forgot to tell the animals.'

Hicca's pov.

"Wooooo!" I exclaimed as we sled down the snowy mountain. It was cold in Berk but that made no difference to us. I clutched the saddle of Toothless as we made a sharp curve. This was such a brilliant idea!

Astrid, Hiccup and Stormfly were behind us as we took the lead. We were flying down the mountain. We sled over slight hills and around trees. Then the trio pulled up next to us smirking. I smirked back of course.

When they passed us I saw Astrid whisper something to Stormfly and on cue, she whipped her tails sending spine at us. I gasped and toothless leaned on a side to avoid them.

"Stormfly!" I exclaimed and Toothless growled playfully. The three in front then laughed at us.

"Oops, did we do that?" Astrid said before they looked in front, Hiccup waving before wrapping his arms around her waist again.

'They're so competitive'

Toothless snorted. 'Please like you aren't.'

I pursed my lips. "Sooo, we're gonna let them get away with that?"

Toothless growled. 'Of course not'

I giggled and held on as Toothless sped up and pulled up next to them. Toothless outstretched one of his wings that were tucked into his side, and blocked their view.

"Hey!" Hiccup exclaimed as they all tried to look over. I laughed.

"No fair" Astrid said

Hah!

Toothless then pulled in his wing and we sped ahead. There was a branch but Astrid saw it and ducked, forgetting that Hiccup was behind her, he got the hit. I laughed as he groaned.

"So you're gonna be like that huh?" Hiccup asked. I feigned a look of innocence because we all know that I'm anything but.

"We have no idea what you're talking about," Toothless said and I nodded.

Hiccup and Astrid glared. "Fine, since you wanna play dirty" I heard him say but before I could do anything, Stormfly shot fire at a pile of snow and it exploded.

I gasped and pulled on the saddle to avoid it and we ended up spinning out of control. Toothless screeched but ended back up on the right track again. I breathed out heavily.

"Hey!" I exclaimed angrily. Toothless loud growls vibrated throughout my body sending shivers up my spine.

"It was their idea," Hiccup said, gesturing to the two girls. "But I approved"

I giggled before I heard a rumble. I held my stomach with a look of confusion.

'I'm hungry already?'

But it wasn't my stomach. I looked behind me to see an avalanche.

'Holy-!'

"Toothless, we gotta go bud" I clicked the tail and Toothless leapt in the air but we landed on the snow again. I moved the prosthetic again but nothing. I looked back confused and my eyes widened.