Chapter Five

*Jemma's blog*

How gutted am I that I had to miss the Foo Fighters? Fuck,I'm such a dick.I never saw any signs that I was sick,just thought it was due to the heat and not enough to drink.It seems that the lining of my womb had become detached and the only way they could ensure I survived was to remove my whole lady parts.I've been moved to a private hospital in Surrey to recuperate for a week or so.Matt's been amazing.Actually,all the guys have.Joel had to rush back to Cardiff for band practice.I miss him loads.

Now,I know most of you will have seen the Jeremy Kyle show we were on,and read about things in the papers.When the time is right,I will say who my baby's daddy is,but for now,I hope you will respect my wishes.Yes,Dan,Matt and the rest of YMAS know who he is.All will be revealed in a few weeks.

I've been getting a lot of hate on Twitter and messages on Facebook.What gives anyone the right to judge me? You don't know exactly what happened that night,so I would very much appreciate you to keep such opinions to yourself.Call me a slag,slut,whore,whatever.I honestly don't care.What happened that night is nothing to do with anyone.

Have to go.Visitors

Jemz xoxo

'Hey,how you feeling?' Julia asked as soon as she'd shut the door.I closed my Macbook and smiled.

'I'm okay.Sore,but okay.How's JD been?'

'He's been sleeping through,which surprised me for such a young baby.Maybe you should ask to see if you can have him here.'

'I already asked them and they said no.Sucks.' Julia laughed.I watched as she reached into the pram,scooped out JD and handed him to me. 'Hey little guy.Mummy misses you so much.' I held him close to my chest.

'Matt's kicking himself for everything,you know?' I looked at her,not wanting to start an argument. 'Jemma,come on.I'm not saying give him another chance,we both know that isn't going to happen,but start from the beginning again.As grown ups.You were kids the first time round.Matt still loves you.And he loves the baby.Please,make things up with him.'

'Julia,I'm not the one who won't speak.Matt made his feelings very clear the other day when I heard him say to Dan that he wishes I won't wake up..' JD started to stir,so I passed him to Julia.It sucked that I couldn't even put my own baby back in his buggy.

'You heard that?' I nodded. 'He didn't mean it.'

'Sounded pretty convincing to me.'

'He's not left here since you got here.He's been sleeping in the waiting room.'

'Is he out there now?'

'Yes.'

'Go fetch him in.' Julia went out the room,coming back a moment later,Matt close behind.

'I'll leave you to talk,' Julia said,taking the buggy,and JD,with her.

A couple of hours later,Mike came to see how I was doing,along with Rob and Jordan.Tay decided not to come in case I got angry with her.I wasn't angry with anyone.Who was I to talk about infidelity? They brought me a huge bouquet of flowers,a teddy bear for JD and a big box of Maltesers.They came and went within 15 minutes,saying they had to catch a flight back to New York.Mike's parting words were 'think about what I said',causing quizzical looks from Matt,who was curled up next to me on the bed.I decided to check my Twitter.

@crumblifeleia OMG! Can't believe @missjemma90 is in hospital.Get well soon chick x

@saralostinstereo Met @missjemma90 at Reading.Such a rad girl.Doesn't deserve the shit she's getting

@staywithme19 @missjemma90 is a whore for putting @mattymas thru all this.Leave him alone

@flintcheschi4eva man,peepz been saying shit about @missjemma90.STFU and leave her alone.

@maxmeatsix I miss @missjemma90's cuddles.Get well soon babe

I decided to send a quick tweet,not before snapping a quick photo of all the gifts I had been sent.

@missjemma90 Thanx for all the wishes,cards and gifts.Love to y'all xoxo *link to photo*

Matt was still looking at me when I closed my Macbook again.When he noticed me looking,he quickly turned his head and looked out the window.

'Matt,we really need to talk.'

*THE NEXT DAY*

Doctors have let me out early,but told me to take things easy.I was in my car,which Matt had been driving and left it at the hospital for me,JD strapped into his car seat next to me.As I stopped to fill up with fuel,I had a sudden epiphany.I knew what I had to do.Once I'd filled up,I got back into my car,and started driving to where I really wanted to be.Where I truly felt at home.

Pulling up outside his house,I sent a quick prayer to God,hoping he was in.Taking JD's car seat out,I hooked the handle over my arm,careful not to wake him,I closed the passenger door,locked it and walked up the path.Ringing the doorbell,I placed JD's car seat on the floor and waited.The door opened and he was stood in the entranceway,in just his boxers.Flinging myself into his arms,I pressed my lips to his.

'It's you,' I whispered.'It's always been you.'

*A/N Shocks galore in the next chapter.Don't hate me :) xx*