CHAPTER NINE

I didn't know what came over me, maybe I was missing Matt or maybe it was just human contact, but I found myself kissing him back. Mike repositioned his body so that he was on top of me, only breaking the kiss to kick off his shoes. He reattached his lips onto mine, flicking his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I willingly granted him. After making out for a few minutes, my phone buzzed in my pocket, but I just left it.

'Jemma, I want you,' Mike breathed in my ear.

'Have you got protection? It's just that I can't have sex without a condom right now.' He kissed me quickly on the lips and left the room, only to return seconds later with a foil packet. Tossing it onto the nightstand, Mike pulled me up off the bed and kissed me again, with more force than before. 'This doesn't change anything. I'm still leaving.'

'Then let's just have this last night together.' Mike pushed me against the wall, lifting me up and kissing down my neck, undoing the plaid shirt I had on. I shrugged out of it and let it land on the floor. 'Damnit Jemma, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.'

'Shut up and kiss me again.' *A/N See what I did there LOL ;)* Mike needed no further instruction as he fumbled with the tie on my sweatpants, then pulled them down. I heard him undo his zip and he stumbled to the nightstand to get the condom. Mike ripped open the little foil packet and slid the condom on, walked back over to where I stood pressed against the wall and smiled.

'Are you sure about this?' he asked me.

'You ask me now we're both hot and horny?' I volleyed back. Seemingly accepting my answer, Mike picked me up and as I wrapped my legs around his waist, I felt him enter me. 'Oh Mike.' I breathed. He went at a slow and steady pace to start, until I told him to stop teasing me, he picked up pace and our breathing became ragged. 'Mike, oh God, Mike,' I called out. Mike slammed into me again and again. I felt my legs tremble and knees go weak. 'OHMIGOD MIKE!!!' I screamed. Mike slammed into me again before letting his own orgasm take over.

'Jemma, holy fuck. I love you.'

Those three words!

Fuck!!

What was I thinking?!?

I felt him pull out and I walked into the bathroom, picking my panties and sweatpants up, I sunk onto the floor by the toilet. What the hell just happened? Why am I such a whore? Can I not just stay faithful to Matt? Is this what our life would be like?

So many questions were running through my mind. I really needed to get out of here. After I'd washed and put my underwear back on, I returned to the bedroom to find Mike had disappeared. I grabbed my suitcase from the closet, threw it on my bed and filled it with the rest of mine and Joel's belongings. As I grabbed all my toiletries from the bathroom and flung them into my wash bag, I heard footsteps come into the bedroom.

'Jemma?' Mike said. He sounded hurt. I left the bathroom and put the bag on top of my clothes, slamming it shut. 'You're leaving?'

'I told you Mike. I have to go.'

'So you just fuck me then leave, is that it? Do you not have any feelings for me?'

'I've not said that. I'm going away for a week or two, maybe a month, I don't know. All I know is that I have to figure all this out on my own.' I heard my phone beep with a text alert. Fishing it out of my pocket, I looked at it. My face dropped.

'I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW. HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HIM AGAIN. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WHORE! I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU COME BACK TO SURREY, YOU AND YOUR BASTARD BABY ARE DEAD.'

*A/N Who do y'all think the text is from? You'll find out in the next couple of chapters.

Don't forget to vote/comment/fan/share :)

Peace, Kate*