Chapter Two

*JD's Dad's POV*

As soon as I got off the phone to Jemma,I couldn't help but smile.She was all I had thought about since the night we'd spent together back in January.Jemma wanted me to meet her in London on Saturday.It would give me the perfect excuse to tell her how much she'd affected me.I lay back on the couch in the back lounge and let my mind drift back to that fateful night.

*FLASHBACK*

I'd just got off stage and noticed a pretty brunette at the side of the stage.Finding all the courage I could muster,I handed my guitar to the roadie,walked over and introduced myself.

'You played a good set,' she smiled.

'Thanks.Hey,do you wanna get out of here and go for a drink?'

'Sure.'

'Cool.I'll just run and change,then meet you back here.' She smiled and nodded as I walked away,into the dressing room I was sharing with my bandmates.Quickly changing and spraying myself with deodorant and cologne,I legged it back the way toward the stage.'Ready?' We linked arms and headed out to the nearest bar,across the street.

'Oh,fuck this,' she said,before pinning me against the wall and kissing me. 'I want you,' she breathed.I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the tourbus.Making sure nobody was around,I locked the door of the bedroom at the back of the bus,turning my attention to her.She pulled me toward her by my belt,causing me to fall on top of her.

'Someone's eager,' I joked.

'Shut up and kiss me,' she volleyed back.I didn't need another instruction.I crushed my mouth down onto hers,then left small kisses all down her neck.I stood up and took off my shirt,throwing it to the floor and bending down to kiss her again.'You sure your bandmates won't come back?' she asked.

'Yeah.Besides,the door only locks and unlocks from the inside,so nobody can get in,' I grinned. She reached up and touched my chest.I watched as she pressed her lips to my chest and kissed down to my happy trail.I felt my jeans tighten even more.I needed her.Now.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I lay on the couch until I heard someone walk onto the bus.Stretching,I stood up,my hands hitting the roof,and went to lay in my bunk.Ignoring the shouting of my name,I drifted off to sleep,thinking of Jemma.

*A/N Okay,this chapter is short,and sucks,but I needed to fill in the gap between the father and Jemma.Anyone know who it is yet?*