Chapter Ten

Kelsey's POV

My best friend had just upped and left to New York without even telling me. That's fine because she didn't know that Matt and I had been sleeping together for the past 18 months. Stupid cow. All the signs were there. The times when she'd been at work and Matt was already at the flat when she got home. She never even picked up on the glances Matt and I kept giving each other. Was she really that stupid that she didn't see anything? If she did, then she chose to ignore them all.

Truth was, Matt never loved her, so when he found out that the baby wasn't his, he was over the moon. One thing I have to give Matt is he deserves an Oscar for all the acting he's done over the last couple of years. Claiming to love her, wanting to be with her. Bitch has it all coming to her.

How dare she cheat on Matt with Dan AND Mike Ferri?

Oh, as if I didn't know already that she fucked Mike. I was there the night of the All Time Low gig. I should've told Matt months ago that she fucked him, but I didn't. He knew all about Dan though. Yeah, Dan, his best friend. How Dan can call himself a best friend now is beyond me.

Yeah, I know I'm not one to talk, sleeping with Matt behind Jemma's back, but the bitch deserves everything she gets.

Personally, I hope she stays in New York. Then Matt and I can actually be together. Without whiny Jemma.

I was sat on the couch when I heard a knock on the front door.

'Coming,' I shouted, getting up and walking down the hall to the door. I opened it to see Josh and Matt stood on the step.

'You're not going to believe this,' Josh said, his eyes lighting up. I stepped aside and let them both in, closing the door behind Matt. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and we joined Josh in the living room. I perched myself on the coffee table, facing Josh and Matt.

'So, spill.' I smiled.

'Jemma butt dialled Josh while she was having sex with Mike,' Matt grinned.

'We can ruin her with this,' I said deviously. 'Make sure she never comes back here again.'

'Hang on, what?' Josh looked gobsmacked. 'You can't do that to her. I don't care how much hate her right now Kelsey, but you can't stop her from coming home.'

'I thought you hated her as much as I did,' I stated.

'Ha, not likely. I like Jemma. She doesn't deserve what you're doing to her. You were meant to be her best friend and you want to destroy her? That's low.'

'You know what they say. Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer.'

*A/N So, I decided to add a bit of spice to the whole story and portraying Kelsey as a backstabbing bitch. She hasn't been featured a lot in the whole story, I know, but I thought that she needed bringing back in.

Don't forget to vote/comment/fan

Peace, Kate*