Before You Read

Hello! This story is the completely rewritten form of my first one, To Forever Love Him. All the chapters have been edited and revised at least once before publishing on here.
So all that bad stuff you people might remember from that story? Completely gone! I am still keeping the old version up though for people who did like the original storyline. I'd recommend you newcomers here just don't read it, it might change your opinions on this story.
If you are rereaders coming to check out the new story, hope you enjoy! I also hope you find this more to your liking. You'll notice the first arc is completely different while the other arcs are basically almost the same but adjusted to fit the first arc. If there were any plot holes in the story, they are fixed here. Some things that were vaguely described are more detailed in here as well. This story has more complexity and symbolism too. Character development is more prevalent.
Basically, this version is completely improved and revised!
Likewise, this book is a bit more professional. There will be no author's note chapters and the "research" thing I had won't be on here as well (honestly, I don't why I did that. It was completely unnecessary to put up on there now that I'm thinking about it...but I'm too lazy to take it down, lol). After the first arc, there won't be any author's notes period unless something comes up that affects updates. The first arc will have author's notes because I will be frequently checking in to ask how and if the story is better.
For now, I'm still working on the original so updates may be a little on the slow side.
~Outcast