(22) Song for the Wedded

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I know, it just wouldn't be as fun then." I tell him with a smirk, "Now come on we are going to be late if we don't hurry and go to the wedding." I do a 90-degree angle and head straight for my front door.

"I call passenger seat!" I quickly yell outside and I just hear Ryan groan who is conveniently in front of my door.

-Last time skip all the way to your time to shine-

His best friend/ best man just got off the stage which was consisted of him just stating how great Luis was.

"Now we are going to listen to a song from a very special woman (Y/N)!" The announcer states and carefully put the mic back. I could obviously hear the chatter of his family exactly why he invited me or as to why I bothered showing up when he obviously hurt me. I look at Ryan who is giving me a thumbs up and I smile back knowing I'm never going to regret this. The background music starts to play I wait a couple of seconds and then start the song. (aka you're telling you to play the song up above)

Italics = you singing
Normal= what's going on while your singing
Bold = your emotions/thoughts

I'm really nervous, what if I mess this up and everyone laughs. I guess there is no time for worrying about that now.
Oh, well imagine, I start looking at Luis and his now-wife.
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor
And I can't help but to hear
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words

"What a beautiful wedding
What a beautiful wedding" says a bridesmaid to a waiter
"Oh yes, but what a shame
What a shame the poor groom's bride is a WHORE"

I chime in with "Haven't you people ever heard of
Closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality

I chime in, "Haven't you people ever heard of
Closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of

Oh, well in fact
Well, I'll look at it this way

Please don't think I'm weird but I'm about to express my true feelings to you. I turn to face Ryan once more showing I'm telling this to him.

I mean technically our marriage is saved

Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne

I flickered a look at Luis seeing as he is now looking at Ryan with somewhat of an enraged and jealous look on his face, which makes me smile. Serves that asshat right... wait why would he be jealous he has his new bitch.

Oh, well in fact
Well, I'll look at it this way
I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast
So pour the champagne, pour the champagne

I should send I que to the waiters! I gave the lead waiter a nod, so he told all the other waiters it was their cue to start popping the champagne bottles and pour it into everyone's champagne glasses.

I chime in with "Haven't you people ever heard of
Closing the damn door?"
Nope, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality

I chime in, "Haven't you people ever heard of
Closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality

Again~

I chime in, "Haven't you people ever heard of
Closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality

I chime in, "Haven't you people ever heard of
Closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality

Again~

—————Song ended—————

I see some family members either clapping or raising their champagne glasses and some even just stood up and clapped, I mean it was mainly the children but you know they wouldn't forget this in the end. I put the mic on the mic stand with a smug look on our face.

"Come on Ryan we did what we needed to do." He nods his head and we both turn to leave the reception arms linked with the family still clapping behind us. You know I should have known who was the actual person I really loved; I never would have guessed they'd be right next to me the whole time. Maybe yours is standing right next to you as well you just don't see it. Don't give up hope, everyone has their love somewhere in life; sometimes you just need to find it.

Bonus:

"I can't believe she did that!" Luis yells enraged.

"I don't think you can blame her," A woman with black hair and light grey hairs walked up to him, "Mother?!" Luis shrieks in surprise.

"I'm glad she came back because she came here really strong and showed you that you are not going to stop her from finding her true love." She looks at Luis disapprovingly, "And you gave up a strong woman at that, but you gave her one person that will stick with her throughout anything."

"B-but M-mother." Luis looks at her.

"No, no more excuses. I approved of (Y/N) but I never approved of this gold digger." The mother looked at the bride with a look of pure disapproval.

"Where are you going then?"

"I'm going to my daughter, she may no longer be my daughter in law but she has proven to be more than a suitor for the company."

"WHAT?! SHE IS NO LONGER RELATED TO US!" Luis starts throwing a tantrum.

"And that's why you got rid of her because you knew if she stayed she would have been the head of the company and not you." After stating that the family gasped, "Now everyone if you wish to stay you may but I'm going to see my daughter."

"(Y/N)." The woman walks up to the new couple who had their hands interlocked.

"We really must talk about your future my daughter."