// 006

-
friday
-
jun 22rd, 2022
-
3:52 PM / 15:52
-

"When are we on again?" Juliet asked, walking over to the rest of us.

"Four o' clock," Mai replied, leaning against a railing.

"Oh," Juliet commented, taking out her phone.

"Have we ever not used our phones for over five minutes straight?" Raven asked.

"Yeah. None of us can use our phones and play instruments at the same time. Maybe you can Raven, but you would look like an asshole.

Raven rolled her eyes at Alex's answer, walking away.

"Where is she even going?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

"Probably gonna go talk to Awsten or something," Juliet shrugged, standing up straight.

"Alex, can I have my drum sticks?" Mai asked, holding her hand out.

"You didn't give them to me?" Alex chuckled, now looking at her.

"Wait.. what?"

"You gave them to Raven," I chimed in as Mai sighed in relief.

"Oh," she said, walking away, probably to Raven.

A few minutes later, Mai came back with someone about half a foot taller with her.

Yes, I definitely want to talk to Gerard right now.

"Uhh, can I talk to you right now?" Gerard asked. I dramatically sighed, putting my phone in my pocket.

"Fine," I grabbed his right wrist and dragged him away from the people I was previously with.

"So... you're in a band," Gerard stated.

Yeah, well, obviously.

"Yeah, uhh... I'm sorry for ghosting you for... three years straight," I rubbed the back of my neck nervously with my right hand.

"...And not telling you about the band."

"Hey, I'm proud of you! You're in a band! At Warped Tour!" Gerard pulled me into a hug. "I liked your set yesterday, and I listened to the album and EPs last night, they're really good!"

"Thanks," I smiled into his chest.

"Frank tried to tell Halsey about how you lied to us for three years," Gerard stated.

"Why didn't he?"

"Mikey made him keep his mouth shut. Apparently he doesn't want Frank to ruin your life. Plus, Alex probably would've broken up with him if he pissed her off badly enough."

"But that does mean that you have to tell Halsey," Gerard added as I let go of the hug.

Well, maybe she won't smash my bass over my head this time.

...I'll buy another one in advance just in case.

"Well— am I supposed to tell her over text?" I asked, running my left hand through my bleached hair.

"You can figure that out later, because you have one minute before you get on stage," Gerard replied as I stood up straight.

"Oh— what— okay, see you later!" I said, running over to Raven, Alex, Juliet, and Mai.

"Thank god, next time you walk away bring your bass with you," Juliet handed me my bass as I rolled my eyes at her.

Great, now I have to worry about Halsey.