Chapter 10 : The Painful Feeling

She regretted... for disagreeing with Sanskar who was straight away telling her that it was Kavita who had locked her in the store room.

After the chain of questions that Sanskar had bestowed upon Swara, she was slowly feeling as if piece were falling in the place. She realised how this could all be a preplanned intrigue... an intrigue to show Swara what Kavita's got.

But now, it was Kavita who would be made to see her place by Swara Bose...

And there was no delay.

"I'm sorry, Sanskar." Those were her last words of their encounter.

Staring at Sanskar for one last time, she turned around on her heels, and went away from there, without noticing the questions that rose in Sanskar's eyes.

For she had another thing to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What's your problem, Kavita?"

A loud voice across the corridor made Kavita turn behind, only to see Swara, staring at her straight in the eyes.

For a moment, even Kavita was taken aback at her sudden appearance in front of her.

"What's wrong, Swara? What are you doing here? And what about the files I had asked you to bring for me?" She pulled on a fake innocent demeanor.

"You're my senior," Swara uttered her words in an angry tone. "That does not give you the right of making me your helper. Now coming to point... why did you do that with me?!" She shooted her question to her.

"Oh!" Kavita feigned realisation. "So, someone has got some worthless accusations to throw now. You were supposed to do my work for me." She gave her statement and Swara was seriously pissed off.

"Stop your drama Kavita!" Swara shouted on her. "Look, I am in no state to tolerate any pretense right now." She told her clearly, and Kavita seemed visibly amused, and a bit shocked too. "I know it very well Kavita, it was you! It was you... who locked me i-in the..."

Just the thought of that scary store room where she lived for a long time made her want to puke her fear out. The images of those cockroaches and cobwebs were still stuck in her head.

But no, she was not going to show that fear in front of Kavita.

"You did that with me, Kavita!" Swara stated as a matter of fact. "May I have the privilege of knowing why? Kya bigada hai mene tumhara? Jawaab do mujhe!"

"Oh, seriously? You're suspecting me?" Kavita asked her, still pretending as if she knew nothing. "You went there yourself Swara..."

"You asked me to go there, so don't you dare go on me into saying that you didn't do anything." Swara raised a finger towards her, but Kavita was anything but provoked. Her attitude was still so cool, and it took Swara to think what did she really eat that no one's words ever affect her!

"This little girl does have an impressive anger to show." Kavita thought.

"I know it was all your plan to put me in trouble. You convinced me into helping you by getting you some non existent files for you from that store room, and with that, you found a way to lock me in so that you can play your game very well. So much of planning Kavita, and I'm surprised how you're still so fine enough that you don't even admit your mistake." Swara was saying on but Kavita tried intimidating her...

"Sweetheart..."

"Meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui hai Kavita!" Swara raised her tone higher this time, even making Kavita drop down her pretense for a while. By this time, she was visibly irked.