Chapter 3

As we walk into the forest there was fog everywhere. I turn around to see a lot of Hawks and they were freaking out but then suddenly there were a lot of Elizabeth's and I sigh when Meliodas was making her do things. "Meliodas we don't have time for this" I say. When we found out who the real Elizabeth was we saw that they were hide and seeks (I think). We decided to run after them and we saw what we thought was a little girl but it was actually a giant which was Diane. "We let holy knights in!" The hide and seeks say. Diane then wakes up and grabs Meliodas and she had a mad look on her face. "Yo Diane" he says. "Captain!!" She says excitedly then looks at me. "And it's little Val!"
She says then looks at Elizabeth. "Diane-" I was about to say something but she gets mad at Meliodas but then we explain everything. After that we were then caught in lightning. I see a pink haired guy walking up to us and my eyes widen. "Little Gil?" I say. Gil ignored me and was talking to Meliodas I realized something was off but I didn't know what. Then what he said shocked me. "I am more powerful than any of the Seven Deadly Sins". I try to break free but I couldn't, I wanted to save Meliodas. "Any last words?" He asks. "Where are the others?" Meliodas asks. He then tells us where they are. After he told us where they were we then started to look for them.

~Time Skip~
We had found Ban and he was looking at me. "Well hello there who are you?" He asks. "You remember a little girl don't you?" I ask."Um yeah" he says. "That's me" I say with a smirk. "Wait what?!" He asks shocked. "And if I remember you called me a spoiled brat one time because I was bugging my brother for something" I say. "Well you were being one" he says. I growl but Meliodas stops me. "Oh come now don't be mean to each other" Meliodas says. I roll my eyes and walk away. Next was to find King and Melody. I decided to leave and go find Melody myself since I was the only to know where she went. I planned to leave that night before we got too far. So I head out wearing a blue cloak and I put the hood up so no one would recognize me and I leave to find the wolf sin of song.