Chapter 2

Standing in front of me was the wandering rust knight. Everyone had already ran out but the knight got closer to Meliodas but then stopped and fell down and the helmet came off to reveal a girl. "It's a girl" Hawk says. "It's like you two haven't even seen a girl!" I say as I pick up the girl and take her to my bed. When she wakes up Meliodas was being a pervert, and I hit him on the head then walk out. After a while Meliodas and the girl came downstairs. She looked familiar like I knew her for a long time. Then I hear banging on the door and I get up. "Hey you should leave out the back" I say and I walk to the door and open it. "Yes how can I help you?" I ask. "We're looking for the wandering rust knight the towns people said that he was here" one of them says. "They lied" I say. "Why should we believe you?!" He says. "I'm someone you don't want to mess with" I say. "Like a girl like you could fight" he says. " you also don't know what a girl is capable of" I say. I then hear Meliodas walking up to me. "We have the Knight right here" he says and I turn around to see Hawk. "Huh?" I say confused then I notice the group looking at Elizabeth who ran off into the forest. I grab my sacred treasure which was a scythe that was also a gun. We had to fight a guy named Twigo (I think that's how you spell his name). After we won we told Elizabeth that we were two of the sins but I told her that they had two sins kept a secret so there were actually nine sins. We then set off to find the other sins. We stopped at a village which Meliodas thought it was a festival, but a holy knight put a sword in the ground and it stopped the town from making ale. I then hear a kid and I look at him. "Don't worry! My friends The Seven Deadly Sins will stop the holy knights!" He says. Then the kids started throwing rocks at him but they hit Meliodas and then Meliodas ran off to the tavern with the boy. The chief then walks up to me and Elizabeth and was talking about how Meed (I think again if it's wrong I'll come back and change them) lies and pulls pranks. Me and Elizabeth walk back to the tavern and she tells him a story and so I decide to tell him a story too."You know when I was young my brother was actually protective over me even though I pulled pranks and one day I decided to leave to scare him so I left to go exploring but I fell and cut my leg, I was alone in the forest alone and scared I was crying so badly but then he found me. I got scolded for it so badly " I say and I smile. He then told us why he would always lie and pull pranks. We then hear something going on in the village so we head there to see two holy knights laughing at the villagers and I growl at them but Meliodas walks up to them and takes their drinks then Meliodas pulls the sword out and everyone was shocked, there was then a rumbling sound a water came out of the well and the holy knife were scared and they took the sword and ran off. Everyone was so happy and we went to the tavern to celebrate. I was wearing the tavern uniform but instead of the top being pink it was blue with a purple bow. I was serving food and beverages to everyone when I overheard Meed saying he didn't want to go to the forest of white dreams. I knew where we were headed to next. So after that the next morning we set off to the forest of white dreams.