JSDF Base

Riding on a horse, in a great coat and gas mask, got me a lot of attention. The base was large, with an outer wall having 6 entrances where points met, and an inner wall, with 6 entrances.  The 6 votes from the points surrounded a square plaza, with a domed building in the middle.  I stopped with everyone else, and soldiers pointed their weapons at me.

A man walked up to Itami, and yelled at him, something about refugees and a kraut.  The group of people he saved stood with me, where a girl with silver hair walked up to me. She looked at me. The girl with the large axe was also looking at me, smiling.

-3rd person POV-

In general Hazama's office, Yanagida gave the report, and informed him of the soldiers we encountered, which Sasawsga took pictures of.

"The outfits is similar to those of the First World War Germans, but technology doesn't match. The creatures that look similar to horses also, are different enough to say they aren't from our world's past." General Hazama said.

"It appears so, Itami recounted how 4 of the 5 riders rode towards the dragon without fear, holding lances, almost like a banzai charge." Yanagida said.

"Interesting, they have more advanced technology, but are still using old tactics." Hazama said.

He leaned forward in his chair, thinking.

"If this second force continues to act, we may not be able to stop hostile actions, we may have to open contact with them, somehow." He added.

"About that, a soldier with a serial number of "5-1-01" seems to have arrived with Itami and his group of refugees." Yanagida said.

"Interesting, bring him to me." Hazama ordered.

-Magnus POV-

I was lead towards on office. I was brought in, and looked at the man behind the desk.

"A commissar? Or maybe an inquisitor of their world" I thought to myself.