10

zendaya i am sooo boreddd.

perrieedwards let's write haylor fanfic.

perrieedwards if that's ok with you @sel.

selenagomez i'm down.

justinbieber can i join?

tomholland2013 ME TOO.

zendaya fine. but you gotta be good at fan fiction!

justinbieber i write tomdaya smut all the time-

tomholland2013 i write jelena smut all the time-

perrieedwards that's what we need! smut energy!

selenagomez uhm this is about haylor not jelena.

zendaya once mystic night, taylor was on her balcony thinking of some tings.

perrieedwards she wondered, "when will i ever find true love?"

selenagomez she kept thinking of all the boys she's loved before.

tomholland2013 and one in particular came into her mind like the way people fall in love with tom holland.

justinbieber it was... BURRITOS!

tomholland2013 so she ran to the to the corner store as quickly as she can and ordered burritos!

selenagomez THEN, she looked around to find her true love.

justinbieber but she already did.

selenagomez A LIVING ONE.

justinbieber -.-

selenagomez she waited.

zendaya are we actually continuing this?

perrieedwards yes.

perrieedwards she spotted a green eyed hottie as he walked in the store with his long hair slicked back white t-shirt. (authors note: reference to Style by Taylor Swift)

tomholland2013 (that promo tho)

justinbieber BUT SHE WAS MISTAKEN COZ IT WAS ACTUALLY TOM HOLLAND'S CUTE ASS THAT WALKED IN HAHA.

tomholland2013 😘🥰😍

zendaya BUT that was jus a hallucination. she was also high that day for no single reason and actually saw the green eyed man walking in.

selenagomez he eyed her up and down

perrieedwards he went up to her and asked her for her number so they could "talk".

tonholland2013 isn't he supposed to know her name first?

perrieedwards HE ASKED FOR HER NAME AND SHE SAID "TSWIFT" THEN HE ASKED FOR HER NUMBER.

justinbieber but she said "thank u, next. i got tom holland on speed dial."

camila_cabello but then she apologized cause that was another hallucination then gave her number.

zendaya ayy cami!

louist91 i'm gonna join as well.

justinbieber aren't u too busy "writing" your album for 2 years?

louist91 aren't u too busy fucking hailey and haven't released a single expect for a collab?

perrieedwards .

selenagomez love u louuuuu💗

zendaya OK BACK TO THE FAN FIC

selenagomez she asked for his name and he replied with "styles. harry styles."

louist91 then she went "omg aren't you from that one direction band? can i have louis' number??"

perrieedwards he replied with "don't know that band your talking about. but we can hang tonight;)"

tomholland2013 OMG PERRIE U BETTER GET IT

zendaya she agreed to the idea and headed to harry's with him and smashed.

justinbieber then started moaning tom's name in the process. haz got mad and went to fuck camila.

camila_cabello wait what.

selenagomez I QUIT. YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING.

harrystyles what did i just read?

arianagrande apparently it's the haylor fan fic THEY WROTE WITHOUT ME!

justinbieber IM THE ONLY ONE OF ME! LEMME KEEP YOU COMPANY!

tomholland2013 WE JUST HAD THE COMPANY! OH COMPANY!

arianagrande removed tomholland2013 and justinbieber 

perrieedwards thank u so much ari!

zendaya they kept fucking ruining our fan fic!

selenagomez ^^fr

arianagrande y'all wanna continue it?

louist91 yasss

camila_cabello i'm still confused

harrystyles apparently you and i are fucking.

camila_cabello well why not;)

harrystyles getting ready

selenagomez wait what

camila_cabello exactly.

OK IS IT WEIRD THAT I HAVE A CAMARRY, HARIANA, HARLENA AND HAYLOR HEART?! YES IT IS!

i am soo sorry if i update slowly for my stories. there's literally no excuse expect that i'm lazy af.

this was also a haylor special for sum of my readers who ship haylor;)

~N. xoxo🖤☁️🌙