{PREVIOUSLY}

A/N: Hello! This is my first story that I'm posting online, so it might be horrible, but I'm still really excited for it. This chapter is just a bunch of small, poorly-written blurbs from the previous seasons, because I wanted to show a glimpse of Isabelle's life before season four, when the story will actually start. Each season has a summary of what happened, and each story also has an italicized section, which is just a "scene" from that season.

I do not own any of the characters of Teen Wolf or any part of the show, I only own this version of the story and my original character, Isabelle Argent.

Thank you!

{THE ALPHA}

During the first semester of Allison and Isabelle Argent's time at Beacon Hills High School, Allison fell madly in love with a dorky lacrosse player named Scott McCall. They met Stiles Stilinski-another dorky lacrosse player who had an odd obsession with his old jeep-and Lydia Martin, the most popular girl in school, and also a big snob most of the time.

She wasn't as bad as her boyfriend, though. Jackson Whittemore was the captain of the lacrosse team-which was apparently a big deal in Beacon Hills-and he was the cockiest person Isabelle had ever met.

Eventually, Allison and Isabelle learned the truth about everything from their Aunt Kate. She told them that they came from a long line of hunters who killed monsters...mainly werewolves.

After hearing that, it was a horrible coincidence when Scott turned out to be a werewolf, along with the town bad-boy, Derek Hale.

Scott was turned around the same time the Argents came to town, after he was bitten by Derek's crazy uncle, Peter. He was a big threat to all of the teens during that time, all for revenge.

Evidently, Aunt Kate was also crazy and had started the Hale house on fire over ten years ago, killing most of Derek and Peter's family. Peter eventually killed Kate right in front of Isabelle and Allison.

Derek then killed Peter and became the Alpha werewolf, making the world a little more complicated than it already was.

"I can't believe we're starting our first day in the middle of the year again," Allison grumbled to her little sister, Isabelle. The two girls were sitting on a bench outside of Beacon Hills High School, their new home.

"I know," Isabelle automatically nodded in agreement, not bothering to pay that much attention to what her sister was saying.

"And I don't even have a pencil...not even a pen!" Allison sighed in frustration as she rifled through her schoolbag. "Do you have an extra one?" She started reaching for Isabelle's bag on the ground, but the girl snatched it up and held it protectively against her chest. They had always had trouble sharing.

"No, no, no," Isabelle shook her head with a laugh. "You are not stealing my pen just because you forgot yours."

"You're the worst," Allison rolled her eyes, though they both knew she wasn't being serious. "Who brings only one pen, anyway?"

"Who brings no pens?" Isabelle retorted, furrowing her eyebrows.

Allison shook her head. "Low blow." Isabelle looked back at her and they laughed for a few seconds before the school bells rang, signalling for them to get to class. 

Allison tensed up, and Isabelle looked over at her sympathetically. She always took moving harder than Isabelle did, though the younger girl could agree that moving around all the time sucked, not knowing when they would suddenly have to pack up again or where they'd end up.