chapter 12: naruto vs Tsume. battle for dominance in strength and skills

Naruto and The gennin teams All gathered in the Hokage's office to report on the progress They have made and to his surprise the results were flawless!!!. The hokage then Read The reports out to the other jonin Sensei and said.
"Completely obedient. Will follow any given orders without question and without complaint. Fully motivated and battle ready at a moment's notice. Chakra levels equivalent of a mid to high jonin level shinobi. Skills taught are as follows.
Chakra control
Water walking
Tree climbing
Elemental manipulation
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
Fuinjutsu
Kenjutsu
Bojutsu
Spear jutsu
Archery
And strategic planning such as
Shogi
Go
Chess
Checkers
Chinese checkers
Each individual has improved personality changes such as confidence
Determination
Dedication.
Now then. Could you please tell me...WHY NONE OF YOU COULD MAKE THIS HAPPEN BUT NARUTO AND HIS TEAM COULD!!!. I HAVE HALF A MIND TO DEMOTE ALL OF YOU BACK TO CHUUNIN RIGHT NOW!!!." Naruto Then stepped forward and said.
" It's because of The fact that All of them are clan heirs and are afraid of the shinobi council. In essence. They unlike me are afraid of the clan Heads so they taught them only The basics and let their parents teach them the rest. Maybe I can whip The jonin sensei's into shape as well??? If you want me to that is." Now The jonin sensei's were afraid for themselves!!!. Because if the hokage said yes.... They wouldn't survive the hell like training. If anything they'd be a broken mess!!!. The hokage looked at naruto and saw him cracking his knuckles and Hiruzen said.
" As pleased as that would make me naruto...they wouldn't survive the nightmares your training would put them through. I'm sorry but your mission is complete. Here is your pay. 10.000.ryo. an extra 1.000. was added for team 7 when you trained them. Dismissed." Naruto Then grabbed the envelope with money in it from The hokage and bowed in respect after which he left to find his team and give them their cut for helping which was 300.ryo per team mate. Naruto wasn't cheap but he also wasn't expensive either. After paying his team Their portion of the rewards they went off to buy equipment they would need to survive the chuunin exams. Naruto was on his way back to the gates to go home to Uzushio when suddenly he was stopped by Tsume Inuzuka and she said.
" Naruto Uzumaki namikaze!!!. By the laws of the Inuzuka clan I Tsume Inuzuka current alpha and clan head challenge you to a dominance challenge of strength and skills!!!. The rules are simple. I win you become my mate. You win...I become your submissive servant. deal???." Anko then walked up to Tsume and said.
" No way Inuzuka bitch!!!. He's All mine!!!. Fight me and If you win... I'll give you the snake contract and you can use me however you want. I'll even marry you If you want???." And Naruto said.

"As tempting as both of those offers are. And I mean no offense to your clan lady Tsume. But when I fought your son in the gennin graduation exams. I beat him in one move. But with my help he's learned the true value of hard work. Who's to say I would not be able to defeat you in the same number of moves???. And you May have been trained by orochimaru. Anko mitarashi. But you aren't on the same skill level as him. He was a sannin. I'm a tokubetsu jonin like you. The only difference between me and him. Was the fact that I have the one sword he always wanted. The most powerful blade in existence. The totsuka blade of the storm God. and now the kusanagi blade as well.I haven't drawn either of them since then. " and anko asked.

"And why not exactly is that I may ask??. What makes that sword of yours so special???. " and Naruto said.

Because this particular sword... has the abilities to kill a God. And when I see the shinigami. I'm going to use it on him to free my father. If I wanted to I could kill all nine tailed beasts with this particular sword. Had the nine tailed Fox not been sealed inside me and the other 8 sealed inside host's of their own that is. " Tsume and Anko now knew why everyone fears yet also respects Naruto. Because anyone who can kill orochimaru of all people!!!. And possibly kill a God. THE death God no less!!!. Tsume was beginning to rethink this plan of hers. Naruto then said.