naruto: the blonde cyclone of konoha

We find a ten year old naruto Uzumaki running away from the Anbu of The hidden leaf village. Why you may ask???. it's simple really. Naruto had just gotten finished pulling off his most recent prank. Filling the Anbu uniforms with itching powder and stuck their masks to their faces with super glue. The Anbu were having trouble keeping up with naruto as it stood naruto could out run the fourth Hokage's hiraishin Jutsu Wich They believe was impossible!!!. Until something even more outrageous happened. As naruto was being chased All around the walls of The village The ANBU noticed something strange and that was a miniature cyclone developing around the village the dog masked ANBU then said.
" Get back here naruto Uzumaki!!!. Your going to pay for what you have done to our uniforms!!!." And naruto said.
" Your going to have to catch me first suckers!!!." And just as quickly as he said that he vanished and reappeared behind all the Anbu and said.
" Looking for me???. Dear Kami you guys are so slow. I've seen Inuzuka hounds move faster then you!!!. Ha ha ha ha!!!." Now the Anbu have gone from angry to furious!!!. The cat masked ANBU then said.
" Why you lowsy brat!!!. I'll get you for that!!!."(swing!!!) The cat masked ANBU swung her sword at naruto but to her surprise it fazed right through him and the weasel masked ANBU said.
" Very impressive... that was an after image of himself...he must have quite The powerful wind element to be able to do that. And yet... he's got no clue what he is doing..we must stop him before the cyclone gets out of control and destroys the village!!!!." Just Then naruto appeared behind the weasel Anbu and kicked him in the back of the head after Wich he then vanished and knocked out The cat and dog masked ANBU and said.
" Well it's been fun playing with you guys but I have more pranks to pull. Better luck next time." He then ran off to his next target to prank and let's just say the hokage won't be too pleased with naruto when he does. The Anbu then returned to the hokage beaten up and exhausted from chasing after and fighting with naruto and Hiruzen said.
" Let me guess... naruto managed to get away and out run you... AGAIN!!!." And The dog masked ANBU said.
"We're sorry lord hokage. But he's just way too fast for us to catch!!!. We think he's got a bloodline of some kind. There's one more thing you should know." And Hiruzen Sarutobi asked.
" And just what exactly would that be???. Kakashi???.. itachi???." And itachi uchiha said.
" Apparently he's able to move so fast that he was able to create a miniature cyclone in the center of the village. Had we pursued him any longer.... it would have destroyed The entire village... sucking the oxygen out of everyone and everything killing them." Hiruzen then said.
" Don't worry I will talk to him and see what he wants in exchange for training and...." just then Hiruzen heard thunder and lightning outside his window and then the WORST possible thing happened. The wind began to pick up so quickly that the glass started to crack Hiruzen then said.
" Everyone get down!!!." (SMASH!!!). The window completely shattered and the glass was everywhere. Hiruzen Then said.
"Itachi. Kakashi. Follow me!!!. If I'm not mistaken that giant pillar of wind and lightning is coming from naruto!!!. And I'm certain i know the cause of it."  Hiruzen and the Anbu Then headed to the red light district where naruto's apartment is and Hiruzen was right. Naruto was cornered by civilians and shinobi Who were beating naruto into a bloody mess. Hiruzen Then said.
Step away from the fourth Hokage's son!!!. NOW!!!." And one of the villagers said.
" Lord Hokage!!!. We're sorry but danzo sama told us he was The kyuubi incarnate!!!." And Hiruzen said.
Rest assured... civilian... This will not stand....and I shall deal with my traitorous advisor. But first... ANBU!!!. KILL THEM for speaking of the kyuubi and breaking my law!!!." Itachi and kakashi then pulled out their swords and cut off the civilians Heads one by one and when they finished Hiruzen noticed that naruto was surrounded by a giant pillar of wind lightning and water with enough power to destroy the entire village in one blow.. LITTERALY. Hiruzen Then got as close as he could to the vortex without getting sucked in and looking inside he noticed that naruto was being protected!!!. But it's not what was protecting naruto but rather Who.. Hiruzen Then gulped and said.
" Kakashi... itachi...we are definitely doomed now.... that is no ordinary cyclone... that is the wind and thunder God's!!!. Raijin and fujin!!!. But.. what are they doing here!!??."