chapter 7: the training from hell begins

It's currently 6:00 am in the morning and that would be great if you want to be a slacker and sleep in but sadly for team seven they were not being given that luxury right now as they All woke up to the sound of naruto yelling and screaming said.
" ALRIGHT MAGGOTS!!!. RISE AND SHINE!!!. IT'S 6:00 AM AND I EXPECT YOU TO BE CLEAN AND PROPER WHEN YOU GET DOWNSTAIRS!!!. YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO EAT A WELL BALANCED BREAKFAST AND BE OUT AT THE FOREST BY 7:00 AM FOR TRAINING!!!. NOW MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!."

Meanwhile back in konoha.
Third hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi was talking to academy instructor Iruka umino as Iruka asked.
" If you don't mind me asking Lord Hokage. Who is the jounin shinobi you sent kakashi and his team for back up and training???." And Hiruzen said.
" Why.. our best candidate for the position of course.. tokubetsu jounin naruto uzumaki namikaze..or as people call him. The susanoo of konoha. hm.hm.hm. they'll be lucky to be alive after the first day of his training sessions." And Iruka now worried said.
WHAT!?. You put that lunatic in charge of their training!!!. But why!!??." And Hiruzen said.
" Because unlike kakashi who is lazy. Naruto is not and knows how to get results.. The ANBU have become far stronger then they used to be thanks to naruto's... methods."

Meanwhile back in wave country. we find team 7 running 100 laps around the field to increase their speed. And The fact that they woke up at 5:30.AM and it was now 7:15. Well let's just say that their stamina definitely needed work.. ALOT of work and as for the other aspects such as strength and agility. There was definitely room for improvement in that area also. Naruto then said.
" ALRIGHT YOU BRATS!!!. YOU'VE DONE 70 LAPS ALREADY!!!. 30 MORE AND THEN YOU TAKE A 1 HOUR BREAK!!!. THEN WE MOVE YOU ON TO STRENGTH TRAINING AND STAMINA TRAINING!!!.100 SIT UPS. 100 CHIN UPS. 100 SQUATS 100 PUSH UPS AND TO END THE DAY 100 CRUNCHES!!!. THEN YOU WILL WAKE UP BEFORE 6:00 AM AND DO THE SAME ROUTINE IN THE MORNING. BY NOON WE WILL START WITH THE TREE CLIMBING EXERCISE THEN WATER WALKING KUNAI BALANCING AND THEN ELEMENTAL MANIPULATION!!! THIS WILL BE YOUR REGIMEN FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!." Team 7 could already tell why kakashi was so afraid of naruto. And that was because he was like a Kami forsaken drill sergeant from hell!!!. Their legs were already feeling like they were about to fall off!!!. They All rushed back to tazuna's house and burst through the door and glaring at kakashi said.
" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US NARUTO SENSEI'S TRAINING IS SO EXHAUSTING!!??. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE HELL HE'S GOT PLANNED FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!??" And kakashi said.
" I tried to warn you guys that his training methods were brutal and you didn't listen. So.. I figured I'd let you know first hand what kinda training your in for with him. And you'd better use The next hour you have wisely and eat to regain your strength... Because your definitely going to need it." Sakura Kiba and sasuke All went into the kitchen and made themselves some lunch and relaxing drinks after Wich They all Sat in silence letting Their burning muscles loosen up. A full hour almost went by and team seven had reported back to the forest where naruto had been waiting for them and said.
" Your back early. Good. Here put on these training weights each one has 10 pounds to start you off with. For The first full week of training you will use those in everything you do. Including walking around the village." Team 7 put on the weights and imediatly felt the added weight on top of their own body weight and it was KILLING Them!!!. Kiba then said.
" Naruto Sensei isn't this a little extreme???. I can barely move!!!. Were you put through this kind of training also???." And naruto said.
" Yes Kiba I was. But I won't tell you Who trained me. Just know that by The end of the first week.. those weights will be increased to 15 pounds. Right now your only wearing a mass total of 40 pounds. 10 pounds on each arm and leg. By the time I've increased the weights to 15 on each limb your going to be wearing a total of 60 pounds. Then 80. And then finally 30 pounds each for a total of 100 pounds. NOW GET MOVING!!!. I WANT TO SEE YOU SWEAT PEOPLE!!!. MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!" And they All Then got down on the ground and started doing their 100 sit ups and push-ups and after that continued to the rest of the work out regimen as they All said.
"Yes sir naruto Sensei sir!!!." It was going to be an interesting two weeks that was sure. The only person that naruto was glad didn't complain was sasuke uchiha and Kiba Inuzuka. Sakura haruno though..she was a different story growing up as a civilian..a pampered Mommy and Daddys girl no less was about to see first hand what the lifestyle of a shinobi truly was. No matter how hard he had to push her to her breaking points he would beat that fan girl mentality out of her and make her a very strong Genjutsu and medical ninjutsu shinobi.