Imagine 12 - 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

Author: buckybarnesadicted
Who: Jake Gyllenhaal
Category: Fluff
Source: Tumblr
Word count: 343
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here so early??" you said jumping to hug the love of your life. You missed his touch so much.
" I couldn't do it anymore," Jake said, a bit more seriously than you expected. You took a step back.
"Whats wrong?"
"I had this interview, yesterday and we started talking about my life...my personal life, about you, and how they never see us together..."
"Hey, it's ok...we said that we're keeping our relationship as private as we can" you cut him off.
"No, it's not ok y/n, I cant do this anymore, I can't leave you again, that's not how relationships are. I want to be with you all the time and I know you want it too, but I'm afraid that it won't be possible or that it will never be what you need...Look y/n you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life, and every time I am away I get this feeling that I might lose you, and I cannot imagine my life without you, even if our life is a mess, I need you in it, and the fear of losing you grows with every day that I am away. I am scared that when I'll get back you won't be here.....and it kills me."

"Jake, listen to me....you are everything I need, no matter where you are. I know you are doing what you've always wanted, and I am here for you, and I will always be waiting for you at home, always."