Imagine 2- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

Author: Ijustreallylovezebras
Who: Quentin Beck
Category: Fluff
Source: Tumblr
Word count: 317
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's hands were shaking when Quentin reached her. Her eyes were wide and red and blotchy and Quentin's heart ached.

He took her hands in his, squeezing them gently.

"Honey?"

"I-I'm okay," Y/N promised hoarsely, squeezing his hands back though her eyes were distant and unfocused.

"Y/N?"

"I'm fine - I promise I'm okay," Y/N shook her head, blinking hard as though to keep away tears. Quentin dropped one of her hands and lifted his to cup her face, forcing her ever-so-gently to look at him and meet his eyes.

"Stop telling me you're okay," Quentin said softly, stroking his thumb across her cheek and giving her a small smile. "You're clearly not." Y/N nuzzled into his touch.

"It just all seemed so real," Y/N whimpered and Quentin took that as his cue to pull her into a proper hug, resting his chin on the top of her head and rubbing his hands up and down her back as she cried into his chest.

"I know - I know it did, Honey. But isn't it amazing?" Quentin asked softly. Y/N nodded into him.

"Please never use it on me?" Quentin kissed the top of her head.

"I'm never going to use it for bad, Honey, I'm going to show it to Stark and see what he says," Quentin informed her, squeezing her a little tighter. "But I promise you I'll never use it on you," he murmured.

"I just... I don't know what's real anymore, Q," she cried.

"I'm real, I'm right here and I'm real," Quentin hushed her, he moved her head slightly so her ear was pressed over his heart. "See, right here," he whispered. Y/N's fingers grabbed onto his shirt as though anchoring herself to him. "See, it's alright, I'll look after you."