Imagine 10 - 𝘑𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

Author: buckybarnesadicted
Who: Jake Gyllenhaal
Category: Fluff
Source: Tumblr
Word count: 343
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?!" Jake grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the small crowd you were standing in. Anger filling up his mind.

"Jake? What the hell are you doing here? I am just out with my friends" you answered a bit startled.

"I'm taking you home. You...you can't just go out with THEM!"

"Stop it!" you raised your voice but didn't scream as you didn't want to catch anybody's attention. "What do you mean by THEM? And who are you to tell me what to do? I am an adult!"

"But...you just can't fool around with random men!"

"Oh my God are you jealous or what? Jake, he is not random. That's my boyfriend." You looked over your shoulder in the direction where a small group of people was standing.

"What? He..he can't...Why didn't you tell me?"

"Can we talk about it later? I really need to go." You turned to leave when you felt Jake's hand on your shoulder.

"I am sorry but I can't let you do that."

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Just look at him...he is not even your type."

"EXCUSE ME? Not my type? Jake, just let me go."

"He is not good enough for you. You deserve better." Jake was whispering. His face near yours, his hand holding onto your shoulder."Just let me take you home"

"Why do you care?" you looked up at him.

"I just don't want you to meet with all these people...I am just afraid that they'll take you away from me."

"You can't just show up out of nowhere after ignoring me for two weeks straight and tell me what to do and what is good for me. Listen. It's the best if you just worry about your own life, not mine." You slipped away from his grip and walked away towards your friends.

"But you are my whole life." Jake mumbled quietly, but you were already gone.