Imagine 8 - 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴

Author: writing-imagines
Who: Jake Gyllenhaal
Category: Fluff
Source: Tumblr
Word count: 603
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   You weren't a huge fan of Hollywood parties. Sure, it was cool to see the biggest names in entertainment but, they just weren't for you. The only reason you went to said parties was because of your boyfriend of almost a year, Jake Gyllenhaal. He would beg you to come so he could have a reason to leave early because you had work the next morning. Jake was currently talking to Margot Robbie and Sebastian Stan at the bar leaving you by yourself.

You were sitting at an after party, bored out of your mind, when a man you didn't know sat down beside you at the table. It didn't bother you that the stranger was sitting beside you, it happened pretty much anytime you attended a party.

"Hey, are you y/n?" He asked politely.

"I am. Who are you?"

"I'm Roger, Jake's new assistant. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Oh right! Jake told me about you."

As you and Roger continued talking, you learned you had a lot in common. You attended the same college, he was a year younger than you so you really never saw him, and you shared a love of binge watching shows. You were so deep in conversation that you didn't notice your boyfriend walk over.

"Y/n." Jake said snapping you out of your conversation.

"Oh hi sweetie. I was just talking to Roger about that new Netflix movie."

"That's nice. Let's go home, I've made my rounds with everyone." You frowned a little at Jake's tone, it was a little harsh.

"Alright. I'll see you later, Roger." You waved goodbye to your new friend and stood beside your boyfriend.

"Yeah see you later. Mr. Gyllenhaal, I'll see you tomorrow morning at the meeting with your agent."

"Yeah sure."

Jake grabbed your hand and lead you out of the building. You were worried about how Jake was acting, normally he was a really happy guy but in that moment he seemed mad. You were a few feet away from the car when you stopped walking which caused Jake to stop.

"J, what's wrong? You were acting weird back there."

"Nothing. I just want to get home and spend some alone time with you." You found it odd Jake wanted to spend alone time with you considering the two of you hadn't left the house in almost a week. As you searched your boyfriend's face for any sign of...well anything, something clicked.

"Oh my god. You're jealous of Roger."

"I'm not Jealous of Roger."

"Yes you are! That's why you dragged me away so fast." Jake looked at the ground like a puppy that just got scolded. Your heart melted knowing Jake was jealous. You cupped Jake's face and smiled at him.

"You don't need to be jealous, J. You're the only guy I want."

"I couldn't help it. He was looking at you like you were a full corse meal. If I could have, I would have kicked his ass right then and there." You tried not to laugh, Jake would never hurt a fly let alone his assistant. While still holding his face, you stood on the tips of your toes and kissed your boyfriend. Jake's hands immediately went to your waist and pulled you even closer. After a few moments you pulled away with a lazy smile.

"Come on, let's go home before you get jealous of the security guards." You teased.

"I'll kick their asses too." Jake said jokingly as you two got in the car.