Imagine 7- 𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯

Author: sstrawberry-fanta
Who: Jake Gyllenhaal
Category: smut
Source: Tumblr
Word count: 1452
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was another day, another day for Jake to leave for hours on end doing interviews. Normally he would do small interview here and there, but now of Spiderman Far From Home came out he has been flooded with reporters and now he has been non stop.

I knew today he had to go to an interview, but I really just wanted to snuggle with him all day, like we used to do. I was hard for me, to say the least. I missed him and his touch.

The morning bright light filled the bedrrom we shared. Jake groaned at the light shinning at his face. He turned his body away from the sun to face me. I slowly open my eyes and rubbed them softly to see that Jake was already awake quietly watching you sleep. He would say I looked like a bunny sleeping, very cute and cuddle with a bundle of blankets. "Good morning sweet heart.." He drug the sweet with that gorgeous smile.
"Good morning handsome" I shuffle closer to him. We share a short but loving kiss.

He starts to pull away from the bed to get up.
"No, you can't go" I cuddle closer toward him.
"Baby, I have to I got an interview in a hour.." He trys to get up but to be stopped.
"No! Yeah um no, you can't go!" I wrap my arms and legs around his tall body. "See, I am strong as a bear and will keep you here"
"Y/n I love you, but I have to get ready" Jake pulls you away as gently as possible, but me being me, I literally stick to him like glue. But Jake is way stronger than you and pulls you off easily. It hurts me to see him go, I just want him to be with me all the time. Now is that selfish, yes. But I love him. I mean I want to spend my life with him.

"Do you know what time you will be back?" I say defeated with sad puppy dog eyes. He looks at me to see the sadness on my face, he knew I missed him when he was gone.
"I will be back soon, don't worry. I promise" His hands cupped your soft face, you leaded into them.
"You promise" You look up at him, making sure he really did promise.
"Yes" Jake bent over and kissed your forehead, you gave him a small smile and with that you laid back on the comfy bed and wrapped the blankets around yourself.

You watched Jake get ready, but slowly and surely I started to drift off. Before Jake was ready to say good bye to you, you were already passed out. He chuckled at the sight, kissed your cheek, and then left.

-

You stretched out your arms while yawning hitting something as you do or someone. You immediately jump out of the bed and laid on the hard wooden floor on your butt. You quickly shoot back up towards the wall, unsure of who the hell was in the bed. Suddenly Jake rushs out of bed from the sudden nose and seeing you on the floor. Once you make eye contact with him your worry trickles out of you. "Fucking hell Jake!" You say in a huff, hand on your chest. "What? What's wrong honey?" He quickly slides to you, making sure you're okay. "Why'd you fall off the bed sweetheart?" He lifts you up with a chuckle. "You scared the shit out of me... I didn't know you would be home so early"
"Honey, its 1pm? You slept in.." I mentally face palm myself, my god Im such a fucking idiot. He laughs softly as he pulls you into an embrace.

"Don't you ever scare me again" You try to threaten, but Jake just finds this even funnier.
"I didn't even try to! You are to easy!" He barely saids in his own laugher. I mean if stares could kill, he got the message and pulls away.
"Did you hurt yourself?" He exams your body, up and down. A smirk forming on his face, just seeing you wear his shirt, obviously the shirt is huge on you and some lacey underware.
"I'm fine, if you were wondering. But I can see that you are distracted by something.. daddy" I put my hands on his chest, his eyes now staring into mine. The word Daddy always sent him off into another person almost and I knew what it meant by saying those 5 letters.

"I don't know what you're talking about sweetheart?" His hands snake around your waist as he smirks again. "Oh really? Are you sure? Beacuse if so I should make some lunch for both of us then" I loved to play with him like that.

So I tryed to pull away from him and head to the kitchen, but Jakwle wasn't playing along. "Ah ah ah" He taunted.
"Where do you think you're going?" His hands moved away from your waist to your upper thighs and lifted you up. You quickly scrambled and hooked your legs on his waist. Feeling that he already has a tent forming. You slightly chuckled and corrected him.
"I already told you I was going to make some lunch for the both of us, but now I can clearly see that isn't going to happen" Jake chuckled with you and played along this time.
"If you want to go to the kitchen so bad, lets go!" He wiggled his eyebrows and swiftly walked to our belonged kitchen.

He gently puts you down on the counter, his arms now back on your waist.
"So, now that we're in the kitchen so badly. What do you want to do?" He placed a soft kiss on your forehead.
"I thought I told you like two times" You leaned forward, your face barely inches away from his.
"I was on the lines of something else..." He moved closer, bodys touching eachother with little to no space in between lips.
"Oh really?" With that his lips where on yours, they were soft and gentle, but also passionate. You immediately melt into his touch, his hand slowly moving up your shirt, well more like his shirt.
"I love that you're not wearing a bra right now" He mumbles in between the kiss. "There so god damn hard to take off" He continues, while rubbing your back.

His hands rub up and down while the kiss becomes more harsh. Your legs dangling off the counter. My hands are all over him and slightly playing with the hem of his sweatpants. Jake quickly pulls off my shirt and throws it with no care where it lands. He steps back to admire your beauty.
"You are absolutely gorgeous. How the hell did I ever end up with you!" Jake grabs your face with both hands and roughly kisses you. You lock your legs around his waist, felling his hard on.

You feel Jakes hand slide do your back towards your warmth. You moan in the kiss letting Jake slip his tongue. He tasted like Coca-Cola, he must of drank soda while he was doing his interview. Suddenly his index finger in slowly circling my clit. "You are already so wet for Daddy" Jake whispers in your ear. A sharp inhale or more like a moan escapes from my lips. He was gentle at first, but within 30 seconds he speed up the past. "Fuck" He knew how to unravel you. He pressed down hard and at the speed he was going, it was enough to make me moan his name. He keeped going and slid in middle finger in. Making an O shape with my mouth as he did so. You slurred out multiple curse words and his name by his touch. But then he adds another finger, switching his index with his thumb, sending me into another universe.

"Daddy... Im so close please" I moan hard as the pit in my stomach is growing. He continues to pump his fingers and rub my clit. My breathing hitches as I'm about to burst. "Come for me sweetheart" His words sending over the edge. My walls clench around his fingers, as mh climax hits me like a truck.

He lets me come down from my high as I breath heavily. Jake gently kisses my nose with a simple smile. "I love you so much" Our forhead touch, "I love you too" I try to say but still out of breath. "You ready for round 2?" A smirk appears on his soft lips once again.