Imagine 5 - 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴

Author: corie-the-writer
Who: Jake Gyllenhaal
Category: Fluff
Source: Tumblr
Word count: 882
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The grin on your face was unbreakable, and your husband Jake's smile matched your own as you entered the reception for the first time. Your small hand was locked with his large hand, his grip bringing you comfort as he led you towards the table as everyone clapped their hands and snapped pictures. Jake didn't think twice about pulling the chair out for you to sit down, with him following in his own chair.

"I can't believe this." You whispered to him with the bright smile as he leaned to kiss the side of your head, "We're really married." You let out a laugh, catching the bright diamond ring and band on your finger, and then looking to Jake's black band.

"Well believe it sweetheart, you've made me the happiest man in the world." Jake replied lowly as the waiters began to come around filling champagne glasses, along with wine and other drinks, "What are you wanting to drink?" Jake questioned into your ear as his arm was draped across the back of your chair, holding you close to his side, "Wine?" Jake questioned.

"Oh, uhm, water please. My nerves are rattled." You flashed him a smile as he told the waiter that you would want wanter and he would have a glass of wine.

You kept stealing glances towards his sister and nieces and couldn't help but to smile towards them when they gave you knowing looks through out the dinner. Jake was glued to your side the entire time, his long finger running over the bands on your finger, almost acting as if it were just a dream. You had stolen a few kisses on his bearded cheek and lips as your friends and families began their speeches. Both you and Jake had agreed that you didn't want to give speeches for each other, because of the vows you had made earlier that day, because nothing could compare to the declaration of love you had given each other. However, you had planned to say a few words when you had thanked everyone for their kind words and being apart of the amazing day.

As Maggie finished her speech, thanking you for entering Jake's life and making him so happy, she had given you a hug and kiss on the cheek before handing you the microphone.

You stood up from the table with Jake's blue eyes on you as he sat in his chair next to you as you faced the large crowd, "First, I want to say thank you for all your kind words, and most importantly, thank you for sharing this amazing day with us. Words can't really express how much each and every one of you mean to us, and I know that Jake and I couldn't have a better support system. We love you all so much." You smiled to the crowd as they clapped and then you turned to Jake, "So, I know that we agreed to know do any sort of speechs for each other, but I couldn't think of a better time to tell you just how much you mean to me." You started as you looked down to your husband, the tears building in your eyes as he reached for your hand, "There was a time where I thought I'd never find my prince charming, a man that would sweep me off my feet, love me through the good and the bad. Someone who would stand beside me through anything life had to throw at me, that's until I met you. You have made me such a better person, you make me want to become a better person each day I spend with you. You are the only person who I want to share the good and the bad with..." You flicked your eyes to Maggie and gave a nod, "So I hope you're prepared for the good and bad to get a lost worse with the hormones." You joked causing Maggie to laugh while everyone, including Jake looked at you confused, "You're an amazing man Jake, and you'll make an even greater father." You spoke lowly as your eyes locked to Jake's, you knew that he was running your words through his head and you chuckled when his mouth drops, "Turn around handsome." You stated and gestured to the screen that had been previously showing pictures of you both through out your relationship, and was now replaced by an ultra sound photo that said 'Baby Gyllenhaal coming August 2018'.

You wiped your cheeks as Jake turned to look at the screen, the crowd cheered and appauled and Jake turned back to face you, "Are you serious?" Jake questioned his hands instantly going to your cheeks, "I'm going to be a dad?"

"I'm dead serious." You chuckled as he crashed his lips to yours, tears running down his cheeks as you kissed him back.

"I thought I couldn't get any happier but you just proved me wrong Mrs. Gyllenhaal." Jake spoke as he hugged you tight, then putting a large hand on your stomach, knowing that you were growing a part of him inside of you, "I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you too husband." You grinned