About My "Inner Demons" Book

Okay, so I've decided that I WILL do my "Inner Demons" book. I have a plot and story in mind, and I think that all of you guys would enjoy it, but I'm not going to say ANYTHING about it because that would basically be me spoiling it for you. However, it might take me awhile to publish it since I already my OTHER Lou x Reader book out. So I'm thinking that I'll MAYBE publish it around the time that I finished my M E M O R I E S book. But this isn't all that I made this chapter for. I made this chapter because I wanted YOU guys to have a saying on this story, too. So down below, I will have some questions listed and I would like you all to answer them as HONESTLY as you can (if you want to), okay?

Great! Here they are:
********************************

[ 1 ] - What kind of personality would you like [Y/n] to have, and why?

[ 2 ] - Who would you want to be [Y/n]'s love interest(s)? Or would you rather have [Y/n] have NO love interest(s) at all?

[ 3 ] - Would you like me to use my own art for every chapter, or would you prefer no art at all?

[ 4 ] - Since I plan on giving [Y/n] a pet, what should it be? A dog? A cat? A DRAGON?

[ 5 ] - Would you like any of your OC(s) inserted into the story? If so, please let me know. And be sure to tell me about your OC(s) personality and such to make it easier for me to insert them into the story.