#10: Great News!

Lou sat down in his office chair, piles of paperwork stacking on and around his desk. He groaned loudly and ran his hands through his blonde hair, his blue eyes a bit red from lack of sleep.

The doll yawns and cracks his knuckles and his neck. "Let's just get this over with already," he muttered under his breath.

But just as soon as his pen was about to even touch the paper, he was suddenly cut off by someone opening the doors to his office loudly.

He looks up with a raised brow, seeing that it was [Y/N].

"[Y/N]?" He gets up from his seat, a worried look on his face.

"Sweetheart I don't think you should be up. You have been sick for a few weeks you know..." he says slowly.

The grin that was on his wife's face only widened as she closed the doors to his office and quickly walked over to him.

She took both of his hands in hers, and she seemed to be bouncing in place, which only confused Lou more.

"Lou! I have great news!" She said happily, causing a small smile to grace Lou's face.

"Oh? And what is this 'great news'?"

She grins and hugs him tightly before saying something that shocks him beyond belief.

"I'm PREGNANT!!"

Pregnant...

Pregnant...

Pregnant...!

PREGNANT!!

[Y/N] looks up at Lou, wanting to see his reaction, only to find out that he had passed out in her arms from shock.

[Y/N]'s eyes widen and she gasps loudly.

"LOU!! OH NO!! SOMEONE, TAKE LOU BACK TO OUR HOUSE!!"

___________________________________

Lou woke up to the sound of birds chirping. His blue eyes fluttered open slowly, only to see the view of what seemed to be the ceiling of his and his wife's house.

Wait.

Wife.

[Y/N].

Pregnant?!

Lou quickly shot up from his pillow and began to look around his bedroom for his wife, only to see that she wasn't there.

Worry soon took over, and Lou began to grow nervous.

He threw his blankets off of him and began to make his way over to the bedroom door, but when he opened them he was greeted with...

A butterfly.

A [Favorite Color], butterfly.

Lou's eyes widen as he watched the butterfly begin to fly away, towards the direction of the stairs.

And though he didn't know why, he decided to follow the small insect down the stairs, through the halls, passed the kitchen and over to...

The garden. [Y/N]'s favorite place.

Lou didn't even need to think, he just threw the doors open and looked around until his blue irises finally landed on his wife's figure.

She was standing in front of the rose bushes, butterflies flying around her as she stared at the beautiful red and white flower(s) with a troubled expression.

Lou closed the door loudly and, "[Y/N]!!" He yelled, earning his wife's attention.

[Y/N]'s head quickly whipped around to see her husband standing in front of the doors, panting, and his hair was a bit messy from all the running he had been doing.

[Y/N] gasped at his condition and ran over to him.

"Lou! You shouldn't be out of bed, love!" She said worriedly as she stood in from of him.

She took one of his hands in hers and used her free hand to cup his cheek.

"Love, the doctor said--" she was then suddenly cut off by Lou taking both of her arms in his hands and pulling her closer to him.

He looked her straight in the eyes and asked, "Are you really pregnant?"

[Y/N]'s eyes widened for a split second, but she quickly nodded and looked away, thinking that Lou might've been upset.

But she was proven wrong rather quickly, though, because just as soon as her eyes looked away from his he pulled her into a tight hug and nuzzled into her shoulder.

"[Y/N]...thank you," he said, shocking her slightly.

She then shook her head to get out of her small state of shock, and smiled as happy tears began to fill her eyes while she wrapped her arms around Lou's neck and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"I'm going to be a father...we're going to be parents..."

You only hugged eachother tighter and let the relaxing sound of the running water and rustling leaves from your garden say the rest.

(Author: "That was sweet!")

___________________________________

A/N: Would you guys like me to make this a small mini series? Just small stories of what you were like during your pregnancy and how Lou treated you during your pregnant months? Let me know in the comments...please?