#9: AUs

1.) Soulmate AU

Everyone has a soulmate, and that includes dolls. [Y/N] is no different, but there were two problems:

One: She was a loner in Perfection, and most of the other 'perfect' dolls didn't really like her, including Lou.

And two: Lou, the most 'perfect' doll there was, was her soulmate.

You see, in this AU, a person(doll) has the first words their soulmate says to them engraved on a part of their body, and [Y/N] was quick to find out that her soulmate was Lou because of the words that were permanently written on her arm: "What kind of perfect doll are you supposed to be?"

And because she was so shocked and too nervous to say anything back, Lou just straight up ignored her and walked away to go flirt with the other female dolls. And because [Y/N] felt as if she wouldn't be good enough for Lou, she refused to say anything to him so he wouldn't discover that she was actually his soulmate.

Little did [Y/N] know, though, was that Lou had been looking for her his whole life, and that my friend, is why he flirts with every female doll he sees; because he wants to see if any of them were his soulmate. But little did he know, his soulmate was standing behind the shadows of those girls he carelessly flirted with the whole time...

2.) Mafia AU

An AU in which you and Lou went to highschool together and you had a 'small' crush on him. But since you were WAY too shy to go up to him, and because you didn't want to get bullied by any of the 'popular' girls more than you usually were, you never really talked to him.

But little did you know, Lou had a crush on you as well.

Years later, you had graduated college, and were now in the middle of a bank robbery.

However, just as soon as the criminals were about to walk up to where all of the money was stored, one of them seemed to have somehow recognized you and immediately got the other two; which resulted in all of them screaming loudly and running away, leaving you confused as to why they would be scared of someone like you.

It is then that you learn after a few weeks of research and listening in on some criminal gossiping, that you discover that Lou was now the leader of a global crime syndicate, and that he has also placed you on the 'NO HARM' list.

So, out of curiosity(and because you still kinda had a crush on him), you decided to pay him a little visit...

3.) Royalty AU

Lou is the prince of Perfection, and is the 2nd in line for the throne.

You, [Y/N], are a tomboyish girl that lives outside of Perfection with the 'Uglydolls' because you just couldn't stand the so called 'perfect' ones.

One day, while you were hanging out with your friends, the sound of horns and horses stopping made you and your friends run back into the village, only to see prince Lou and his bodyguards standing in the middle of the crowd of people.

Lou had a disgusted look on his face as he stared down at all of the 'Uglydolls,' until his blue eyes finally landed on you.

You noticed his eyes go wide a bit as he scanned your every feature, before he let a smirk go across his face.

He points to you, and says "That one," which confuses you and your friends a lot, but Ox quickly clears up your confusion by telling you something that shocked you beyond belief...

Lou was looking for a fiancé, and he had finally found one after days of searching.

You, my dear [Y/N], have been chosen to be the future queen of Perfection.

4.) Idol AU

Lou is a very famous singer, and has fans all across the globe.

Everyone loved him, because to them, he was 'perfect.'

You, however, never really thought of him like that because of his big ego.

One day, Lou comes to the city to not only perform, but to also sign autographs.

And unfortunately for you, your little sister was a big fan of him, so you had the dreadful assignment of taking her to see Lou to get an autograph from him.

Though, as he's signing the poster that your sister had given to him, he notices the annoyed/tired look on your face and smirks.

"Tired, sweetcheeks?" Those were the first words he said to you, and you rolled your eyes and said something back to him that shocked everyone, including Lou, around you.

"Yes, I am VERY tired of you. Thanks for asking." And with those final words from your mouth, you take your sisters hand and leave, ignoring her complaints and the weird stares you were earning from the crowd, completely unaware to the giant smirk that was forming on Lou's face as he watched you walk away.

He had just found his next target.

5.) Unravel(The Game) AU

After the Gauntlet, and during the fight, [Y/N] and Lou end up fighting eachother and accidentally fall into the portal to the Big World, where they end up waking up in a basket full of what seemed to be a yarn. And they didn't appear in the house of a child, they appeared in the house of an old women, who seemed to have trouble with her memory.

Because [Y/N] felt bad for the old women, she decided to travel around the Big World and find ways to collect her memories and place them into her scrapbook, using photos that seemed to take her to the different places that actually did hold the role women's memories.

Lou didn't really want anything to do with it at first, but after some convincing from [Y/N], and using the fact that Lou would be stuck in the old women's house all alone while [Y/N] was collecting her memories, Lou reluctantly decided to join her and help.

As they travel together, however, they slowly begin to unravel some secrets from the other that neither of them never thought they'd find out...

6.) Sherlock Homes AU

Okay, now just imagine this; If you've watched the Sherlock Holmes series from BBC, then you must know the two characters Sherlock and Irene.

Now, just imagine as I was saying before:

Sherlock = [Y/N]
Irene = Lou

You don't even need to swap their genders! Just imagine a [Y/N] with a hyperactive brain, solving crimes left and right, and slowly growing in fame. In fact, she becomes so popular, that she ends up getting her photos all over the media.

The news, Twitter, basically anything that can show a photo of [Y/N] to the entirety of London.

And soon, Lou finds about [Y/N] himself, and he's immediately love struck.

And now, just imagine this funny scenario where [Y/N]'a working on a special case with her assistant, Mandy, when Ms. Hudson suddenly comes up stairs with a bouquet of [Favorite Flowers] in her hand saying: "[Y/N], I think you've got a secret admirer!"

And [Y/N]'s extremely confused because she's never had anyone show this kind of affection for her, and she's never really felt any sort of emotion like that.

So here [Y/N] and Mandy are, solving any crime while someone just keeps sending [Y/N] gifts like, everyday.

And then one day, a certain doll shows up on [Y/N]'s doorstep...