#15: A Baby With a Gun

Hello my beautiful readers! Today's chapter is going to be a special chapter, because today is going to be the first debut of our newest character...(Cue dramatic drumb roll)

....LEXI!! And she, my friends, is going to be starring as the adopted daughter of our lovely couple; Lou and [Y/N]!

Now, enough chit chat, let's get on with the chapter, shall we?

P. S. Lexi belongs to Crixy_Crystal and you should totally follow her!
___________________________________

Prologue...
Today was just a normal day in the shared household of Lou and [Y/N], and today was also the second day of their new adoptive daughter Lexi staying with them.

Though...today honestly wasn't as normal as it seemed...

* * * * *

"Love, could you bring me some water?" [Y/N] called to her husband from the living room as she sat on the couch, a book in her hand as she read and subconsciously rubbed her swollen stomach.

Lou, who was washing his hands, glanced back at the entrance to the living room from over his shoulder. "Sure thing, sweetheart!" He called back to her.

He then walked over to one of their many cabinets, and took out a glass cup before walking back over to the sink and filling it with some water.

He turned around, ready to walk into the living room, when he heard the sound of a very familiar baby gurgling.

He looked down in confusion, only for him to drop the glass cup he was holding while his eyes widened and his mouth went agape.

[Y/N], who had heard the glass break, instantly grew concerned and closed her book before getting up from her spot on the couch and making her way over to the kitchen.

"Love?" She began, peaking through the kitchens entrance to see her husband. "Is everything alright? I heard some glass shatter and--"

"That's a baby with a gun." He suddenly cut her off, causing his wife to raise a questioning brow.

She followed his gaze, and her eyes quickly widened and she placed her hand over her mouth in shock at the sight of Lexi sitting on the floor a few feet in front of Lou, holding a gun.

"Oh my..." the [Hair Color] doll breathed out, ready to say something until she got cut off by her husband once again.

"BABY. WITH A GUN!" He said, gesturing to Lexi as she continued to gurgle and babble in her own language while Lou looked at his wife with a confused and somewhat 'I'm done with this' look on his face.

Lou then took out his phone and dialed a number, "I'm calling the Spy Girls-- annnd, never mind, they hung up." Lou said, putting his phone back into his pocket and running his free hand through his blonde locks.

He then looked over to [Y/N], who had an amused expression on her face, and he looked at her with a shocked expression and gestured to Lexi again.

"It's a baby, with a gun." Lou sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, before turning a heel and walking over to the pantry, grabbing a cookie soon after and taking a bite out of it. [Y/N] raises a brow.

"What are you--"

"Comfort eating."

"Love, she's only a baby and that's just sugar." [Y/N] said to Lou blankly with a deadpanned expression before turning to Lexi and holding a hand over her heart, awwing at the small baby.