#7: Emergency!

You were walking around with your friends, Mandy, Kitty, Lydia, and Tuesday, when a cat suddenly came out of nowhere and decided that it would be an amazing idea to walk between your legs as you walked.

Which, in the end, resulted you in tripping.

Your friends tried to catch you, but it was too late. You were now on the floor, and you knees were now scraped.

"Ouch..." you muttered under your breath.

Your friends gasped, and quickly went to your side to check up on you.

"Oh my gosh! [Y/N], are you ok--" suddenly, out of nowhere, a gust of wind blew passed your friends, and you were now in the arms of your boyfriend, Lou, who had a serious/worried look on his face.

Your friends watched Lou walk away with you with shocked, yet amused faces, as he kept on muttering the word 'emergency' over and over again, probably taking you to the doctor.

You noticed the distressed look on Lou's face, and laughed nervously as you rubbed your arm in embarrassment.

"Uh, Lou, it's fine, really. I mean, it's just a scrape." You said with a small chuckle.

You then looked at Lou, and the smile on your face quickly turned into a shocked expression when you saw the deadly serious look on Lou's face.

He pulled your face closer to his, and rested his forehead against yours and said, "You're too precious for even some small scrapes," before kissing your forehead and continuing on his way to his limousin so he could take you back to the house to rest.

Meanwhile, your face was so red that it put tomatos to shame!

How....

...Lovely...