Chapter 28- Familiar faces

*UNEDITED CHAPTER

Livy's POV:

We have now been in LA for three days and I am really enjoying it, it would just be a lot better if Kae and Brent were here and if Hayes would stop being so over protective.

But I'm trying to push through that anyway..

So right about now I am the only one awake out of us in the room, strange feeling I was in Taylor's bed?

I don't know maybe I passed out and just fell asleep on his bed, I don't even remember.

Taylor was tangled between the sheets, with a some mean bed head going on. I couldn't help but laugh, going in with my phone for a selfie with the sleeping creature.

Just as I was about to take the photo, I was pulled back by a pair of familiar strong arms.

"No taking photos" Tay breathed out, placing his hand over my face with his eyes stilled closed. It scared the crap outta me to be honest.

"Can you not do that to me next time?" I slapped his face lightly getting no reaction from him what so ever. I let out a long sigh before talking again.

"I need to go have a shower and you need to get up, I'm hungry so your taking me to breakfast".

"Ok, now hurry up" he grunted running his hand through his hair.

I dragged my feet across the floor into the large bathroom, with a pair of Nike pro shorts and one of my cheer tanks, locking the door behind me.
******

Right now me and Taylor are basically chasing each other up the hallway, on our back from breakfast. We assumed none of the others were awake since none of them came downstairs, as well as no texts or calls from Cameron.

"You wanna prank the others to wake them up" Taylor had a plastered smirk forming across his face. I nodded very eager to prank all the boys, hoping they were all still sleeping.

"Okay come on then" he grabbed my arm pulling me back into our room, into the bathroom.

"Okay first victim is your brother, with a wake up call of cold water". No time wasted me and Taylor filled one of our large cups from breakfast with cold water.

"Okay now I'll tell him to wake up, as soon as his eyes open you'll throw the water all over him okay?" He tried to hide his laugh.

"Got it" I smiled as we made our way back out of the bathroom over to Cams bed. A loud noise erupted before I even began to focus.

"CAM WAKE UP!" Taylor yelled causing Cams eyes shoot open. I quickly dumped the cold freezing water over him, not a pleasant reaction coming from his face.

"You fuckers better run!" He gritted his teeth, pulling the covers over his legs.

Mine and Taylor's reactions were to run as fast as we could. Sprinting out the door and into the hallway, our first choice was to run into Hayes room. Knowing their door was unlocked we ran in, diving behind anything for cover.

"And what are you two doing in here?" I snapped my head up to see Jacob standing over me with a confused face. Just before I could speak the aggravated voice that we woke up flooded my ears.

"Where are they, tell me now" I peered over the bed, which I think was Hayes. At this moment I was terrified and laughing, not knowing where Taylor was at this point.

Peering my eyes over the bed again I didn't see Cam at all which had me think, shit...

To my thoughts I was right, he was behind me. Now I was being pulled up from the floor, slung over someone's shoulder.