Chapter 13- Calling her mine

Livy's POV:

I woke up to the sound of one our phones going off it was six fourty-five am.

It was my twitter notifiction

Matthewespinosa: Caught these two lovers having a kiss on there date, lucky I was there to get the photo aye😏💕 @Oliviadallas @Hayesgrier.

I looked at the photo of me and Hayes, I shook my head.

"Matt you ass." I mumbled pulling myself out of Hayes grasp. I quickly changed into my denim mid-waist shorts with my plain grey singlet.

It was a school day and Hayes was still here but Brent and Kae must of left to get ready for school.

"I am a what?" I heard a voice next to me.

"Shit.. Matt don't do that." I whisper yelled as I slapped his arm, he just chuckled as he linked arms with me and he dragged me downstairs.

"Now I have already made breakfast for my princess." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Why are you being so nice and where is Cam?" I asked confused to why Matt was weirder than usual, also curious to where Cam was.

"Umm no reason and Cam is getting ready with the other guys." He said pointing to the staircase.

I nodded biting into the chocolate pancakes Matt had made me.

"Don't you just love Mondays Liv." He spoke with sarcasm braking the sudden silence, I frowned.

"I fucking hate them too" I fake smiled spinning round on my stool.

"Morning baby girl."

"Mornin boo!" I was greeted by Cam and Taylor. With a hug and peck on the cheek usual mornings with the boys I smiled to myself.

"Morning ladies and gentlemen." Hayes came down the stairs dressed in a pair of khakis and a Hurly tank top. He pulled a pancake off the plate placing a peck on my temple.

"Morning" I said blankly lying my chin on my fist.

"Should we go?" Hayes mumbled pulling the bag over his shoulders, I just nodded in response.

I am not looking forward to the week..

(Skipping to Friday because school sucks lol)

I didn't have a very good week at all to be honest, it was the same old being pushed round by Sydney and her gang.

Hayes even every noun and then leaving me to hang with the jocks, which I don't mind but I would prefer for him to stay with me.

I was so close to picking up that blade only making a small scratch, stopping myself from going any further. I haven't told anyone else about my cutting but Hayes, some of the guys are becoming curious I think. Thank god summer starts soon!

I'm just glad it was Friday too, Matt finally told me that the guys were having a party tonight. I wasn't really looking forward to them drinking to be honest, if you know.. Something goes wrong. Cam just told me to stay in my room and I can invite some friends over, but we had to stay put upstairs at least.

Taylor's POV:

Tonight Cameron was throwing a party at his with some other Viners mainly Magcon and some of the O2L boys. I don't think it was the best idea to have Livy in the house, I mean some of the guys get really stupid when they drink including me.

"When are we gonna get this party started!" Nash yelled out waving his hands in the air.

"Someone get the drinks from the fridge." Cam muttered sending texts for everyone to make their way over now.