Chapter 4- Okay again

*A week later

Livy's POV:

It was finally Friday after school, I was done with this bullshit. The whole week I have been thrown around by Sydney, even Hayes joined in.

It hurt me so much to see my best friend like that changing so fast.

I tried to get home as quick as possible, before I get pulled up by Sydney and her group. Oh wait to late for that.

I felt a hard grip on my shoulders, I was then spun around around to face Sydney.

"Well, where do you think your going?" She said as a smirk grew across her face.

"First of all I'm going home, second of all get your fucking hands off me" I growled. She looked at me surprised.

"Wow, Olivias got a mouth" She said.

I looked up at her, when I felt a cold hand slap right across my left cheek. Being pushed on the ground in the process, I layed there as I watched them run away.

"Shit Livy!" I heard someone yell, I knew it was Hayes. I stood up quickly getting this horrible rush of pain going to my head. I held my hand to my head and pulled it away revealing blood.

I didn't want to stand there any longer, I looked at hayes for a second before I turned around and ran. I heard Hayes call my name but I ignored him and ran inside slamming the door. Thank god I was close enough to home.

Hayes POV:

When I saw Livy fall to the ground, everyone ran except for me, I stood there with a wide jaw. I kneeled down and saw she was still conscious.

"Shit Livy!" was all I said, she was bleeding on the side of her head. I had no idea what to do, I just froze.

After a moment she quickly stood up gave me a quick look, and she ran home. I called her name as I got closer and closer. Then she slammed her front door. I quietly cursed to myself as I walked one drive over to my house.

I need to make things better now.

Cams POV:

I knew something happened, Liv just put her school bag down and ran for the stairs, slamming her door shut.

"LIVY" I called as I got no reply, I knocked softly on her door. It was unlocked so I walked in slowly and sat on the end of her bed. She was sitting covering her face with her hand, I quickly pulled her hand away knowing that she had no time to tense her hand and lock it in place.

I saw blood down the side of her head.

"What the fuck happened! Who when where and fucking why?!" I shouted as I examined her head.

"Nothing ok, I'm fine Cam."She sniffed looking away from me.

 "Bullshit Olivia tell me now." I said in a stone cold tone

"God damn it, nothing okay Cameron, I will sort it out myself!" she screamed not making eye contact.

"Fine but remember I'm going to be there for you all the time especially if you don't tell me Liv!" I said fuming maybe to harsh. She sobbed harder into her pillow, I got off her bed and shut the door and ran down stairs.

I've fucking had it with Hayes.

Livy's POV:

Cameron just went off at me i've never seen him do that before. I just sat there processing everything through my confused mind.

When I recived a text from Katie.

Katie: Hey wanna hang out today?

Me: Yea sure get here as quick as possible

Katie: On my way!

I put my phone down and smiled, Katie always had my back no matter what.

Within that I could see small rounded objects being thrown at my window, I stood up and walked to my ranch slider that led to my balcony. I pulled open the doors and looked down, to see a red puffy eyed Hayes.

"We need to talk" he said in a calm tone.

"What is there to talk about, I've lost you already" I snapped.

"Please just-just let me talk to you I promise it won't waste your time." He begged. 

"Fine get your ass up here Grier." I motioned for him to climb up the pipe to my balcony, he's done it before.

I sat on my bed as he sat next to me

"Okay now talk" I sighed

"Look Livy, I made such a huge mistake leaving you like that. I don't even know why I date Sydney to be honest. She is a stuck up slut but you, you have always been my best friend that will never change. I want my best friend back, I want to gain your trust again. I need to see the smiles and laughs we had again, please Liv?" He said placing his hand on mine

"Hayes what you have done to me this past week really hurt, but I really want my best friend back too" I said as I smiled

"YESS" he yelled and tackled me in a big hug on my bed.

" I have my best friend back!" he yelled not letting go of me.

"Yay! Now hush Hass Cam is here I think" I said putting a finger to his mouth as I made sure he wasn't at my door. Good he wasn't.

Hayes POV:

I finally have her back, I can call her my bestfriend again. I was happy and screaming, when she put her finger to my lips.

"Yay! Now hush Hass Cam is still here I think" She said looking at her door.

She took her finger off of my lips.

"Nevermind I don"t think he's here." She said dragging on the e.

I looked to my side and back to see her running down the stairs.

"Hey wait up." I called as I ran behind her. She swung the door open to reveal Katie, I haven't seen Katie for about a week.

"Hey Livy, I see you two made up." She said smiling.

"Yep." Liv smiled back towards me.

"Hey Kae" I gave a small wave to her.

"come on, give me a hug Poobear!" She laughed

I gave her a quick hug as we made our way back into her room.

Cams POV:

When I went out of Livy's room fuming, I just went over to Nash's house.

When I had got there Nash opened the door, I was goinf to talk to Hayes aswell.

"Hey Nash is Hayes here I need to talk to him." I said eyeing the stair case.

"Sure he should be in his room." Nash replied a little unsure.

I waited till he disssapeared into the living room. I ran up the stairs and knocked on Hayes bedroom door. No one answered, so I let myself in.

"Hayes we need to-" I stopped and looked round to see a empty bedroom with no Hayes. What I saw was a open ranch slider door leading to his balcony. I walked out the balcony to see no Hayes there either, looking across to Livy's balcony her door was open too. Yep Hayes is with my sister and I hope they made up about this crap.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

YAY! they finally made up :) LONG CHAPTER

So sorry I haven't updated in like 2 days I will updating again tonight with another long chapter

PLEASE VOTE

and keep reading love you all💕