Chapter 44- Spit it out!

Hayes POV:

I got no sleep last night, literally none. All I could think about was losing her, today I had to tell her. I just knew I had to take what was coming to me.

I was lying in bed thinking about all the stupid things I've done in the past till now, man I've done so many dumb things. I was staring at the ceiling when I got a text from Livy.

Livy: hey poo bear sorry if I woke you up but I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today..?

Me: don't worry I was already up and yea I'd love to hang out, I need to talk to you anyway.. God it made me sick having to say that, she has no idea what I'm going to tell her and the news isn't good.

Livy: okay cool so come round here in a few hours ?

Me:  yea sounds good ill text you when I'm leaving, I love you.

Livy: I love you too.

That'll probably the last time she says that, I won't even get to hear it from her in person..

I need to get ready fast so I could see her sooner.

I got out of bed and went straight into my draws for some clothes, the weather was horrible so I went for my black sweats and a tye-die singlet. I took my clothes and went straight into my shower.

After my shower I did my normal. I got something to eat came back upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face. I got more nervous the closer I got to leaving. I was pretty much ready to go but I thought I could kill a bit of time. I ran down the stairs an saw mom in the kitchen, thought I'd go say hey and have a chat.

"Hey mom" I smiled spinning round on the bar stool.

"Hey sweetie, what're you up to today" She grinned leaning over the counter .

"Not too much I'm just gonna go over and hang out with Livy for a bit.." Man did I feel sick saying her name.

"Sounds fun, how are you and Livy anyway you've been dating for awhile now?"

"Uh it's been good, I love her a lot.." I sighed.

"Aw that's cute hunny, well I think you better get over there then" she laughed turning back to the dishes in the sink.

"Yea you're right, I'll see you later bye mom love you!" I trailed off putting my shoes on opening the door.

"Bye, love you too!" She called out as I closed the door.

Now it's time for me to tell her.

Livy's POV:

Hayes should be over any minute, I need quality time with him. He wanted to tell me something also it seemed pretty serious too.

"Livy Hayes is here" Matt yelled from downstairs.

"Hayes!" I screamed running out of my room and down the stairs, he was standing there smiling. I continued running, jumping into his arms. He spun me around putting me on the ground gently.

"Hey Bub" he laughed hugging me from behind.

"Hey poo bear, come on let's go" I grabbed his hand pulling him up the stairs and into my room.