"I've missed you too. You've been amazing."

"Mum." I couldn't stop the tears as I pulled her into a hug. "Oh I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"Hi." I have Tommy's mum a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

"You too. I feel like I know all about you without actually meeting you."

"Crazy isn't it." I said and then moved over to his brother. "Hi."

"Hi. You and Tommy seem very happy together."

"We are thank you."

I moved over to the snug area with my mum and Alex so we could have a private chat.

"So how have I done then?" I asked. "I've not embarrassed you have I."

"Embarrassed us? You've been amazing in here, I mean those challenges really haven't reflected the public perception of you." Alex said. "Everyone's loved you. I think they've all seen the real you."

"Well all I've tried to be in here is real."

"Tommy seems really nice as well." My mum said. "I mean he really is even more handsome in real life. Sculpted by the gods."

"Isn't he. He's so lovely to me as well, I mean he literally worships the ground that I walk on."

"He does seem nice. I was a bit dubious at first." Alex said.

"Yeah I saw the tweet. What do you think now?"

"I mean I'm always going to be skeptical, but that's just me being a big brother. But I've had no reason to doubt how much he does love you."

"I'm glad. I just want you all to get on."

"Georgia come over." Tommy shouted to us. "Come on."

My family sat on one daybed as his sat on the other.

"So what do you think of us?" I asked his mum.

"I can see that you both adore each other and I couldn't ask for anyone better for him. I can see you'd both make it work on the outside."

"No one can say a bad word about you either." My mum said to Tommy. "I think everyone can see you're both just being real."

"I just want to say that I know brothers can be protective and so can mums but you honestly have no reason to worry." Tommy said. "She's honestly the most amazing girl and I do really think we're made for each other."

"Yeah I don't think either of us thought we'd meet someone as perfect for us." I said. "I mean it's a pleasant surprise though."

"Have you thought about the outside then? I mean how is it going to work with your jobs." Alex asked.

"I don't think either of us really know how it's going to work, but we have to try. If we both out the effort in then it really can't go wrong."

"Yeah I would just say stick with it." Alex said. "I know it can be tough but you've just got to know the both of you love each other and want to make this work. Anyway Tommy why don't we go and have a chat before you have to leave?"

"Sure."

Tommy and Alex went for a chat so I said bye to our mums.

"I love you so much." I gave my mum a hug. "Thanks for coming."

"I'll see you very soon. Best of luck in the final."

"I'll see you soon." Tommy's mum gave me a hug. "Thank you for making him so happy. I've honestly never seen him like this around a girl."

"Well it's probably just the same as I am."

"It is." Mum confirmed.

"I'll see you soon." Alex came back to give me a hug. "Love you."

"I love you too. I hope you didn't scare him off."

"I didn't. We just had a little chat."

They all went and Tommy came over to give me a hug.

"Did everything go alright?" I asked.

"Yeah he just gave me a little warning but I would never hurt you on purpose so he's got nothing to worry about. I don't think that could have gone much better."

"Neither do I."

****

Everyone else's family came in before we could get changed for the evening. I chose a navy blue floral dress, which was cute.

"We're all such emotional people

"We're all such emotional people." Maura said. "It was so good as well watching everyone else's family come in and just seeing that moment."

"Yeah it was really special."

"It just shows we're all like genuinely happy for each other."

"Hello islanders." We heard and found Caroline walking in. "Long time no see. Please can we gather round the fire pit."

"Islanders last night you all secretly voted for the couple you thought should be dumped from the island. Your votes have put three couples at risk."

"Which means two couples are definitely safe and through to the final." She made us all stand.

"The first couple safe and through to the final is Amber and Greg. Congratulations."

"The second couple safe and in the final is Georgia and Tommy. Well done guys."

"That means Maura and Curtis, Ovie and India, Belle and Anton you are all at risk of being dumped tonight. However only one couple will be going home. The public have been voting for the couple they want to save. The two couples with the most votes will join Amber and Greg and Georgia and Tommy in the final, the couple with the fewest votes will be dumped from the island tonight."

"In no particular order, the first couple saved by the public is India and Ovie. Well done guys."

"Only one more couple can go through to the final. The second and final couple safe and through to the final is Maura and Curtis."

"Which means Belle and Anton your time on the island has come to an end. The rest of you congratulations for making it to the final and I'll see you very soon."

"See you soon." I said to Belle.

"You too. Thank you for being so welcoming and being a good friend in here."

"It's no problem."

"You're amazing." Anton said and gave me a hug. "Only two originals left now."

"I know. I know we've had our arguments but you've been amazing in here."

"Thank you. I wish you the best of luck in the final."

I feel so bad that Anton and Belle were probably only there because we voted for them. Anton was another original so it's sad to see him go.

"To the Love Island finalists 2019." We cheered after they had left.

"Love Island finalists 2019."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx