34. No! Baby!

"Where's my baby" Krista asked again after Nathan didn't answer. "What the hell are you doing here?!?" Nathan asked blocking her so she couldn't get in. "Nate? Is everything alright?" Stana shouted from the backround. "What was that?!? Natie are you cheating on me!?!" The woman at the door screeched. "Krista, I broke up with you seven years ago!" "Oh come on Natie... you know you still love me." She moved closer to him, but he pushed her so hard that she fell on the floor. "We are over! We have been for a long time! You mean absolutely nothing to me! If you ever come anywhere near to me, my wife or our daughter again, I will call the police!" With that Nathan shut the door soundly. "Babe who was that?" Stana asked while she was rocking Lily in her arms. "My Ex. Krista Allen. She thinks that I still want to be with her and that it's her daughter." Nathan pressed out between his teeth. "I'm sorry, what?" "Yeah that's my reaction. But I'm sure she will leave us alone now. If not we're going to call the police." Nathan sat down next his wife and daughter and kissed them both on the forehead. After a while Stana brought Lily to her nursery and covered her in a blanket. Then she laid down in bed next to Nathan. "I love you." Nate said and kissed her passionately. "I love you too. And I hope we can have some beautiful moments, before I have to go back to work." "Me too... sweet dreams honey." He said and a few seconds later they had both fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Stana woke up about an hour later because of the sound of glass breaking and Lily crying. She felt Nathan shooting up next to her and they both ran to their daughter's nursery. The window was broken and the room was deadly silent. "No... no no no no no no," Stana started trembling and shaking her head like crazy. "Stana..." "No... Lily... baby... she can't be gone... no..."

Twenty minutes later Stana was sitting on Nathan's lap crying into the crook of his neck as the FBI and LAPD walked around looking for any hints who could have taken their baby. "Mr. and Mrs. Fillion? I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask you some questions." Stana didn't react and just continued crying while Nathan just gave a little nod. "How old is your daughter exactly?" Agent Decker asked with a pen in her hand. "Uhh... about 1 day and 5 to 7 hours." Nathan murmured out.  "And when did you last saw her?" "Before we went to bed, maybe one hour ago..." Stana sobbed into Nathan's shoulder. "Shhhhh, we will get her back sweetie..." Nate tried to soothe her by rubbing her back. "Do you know someone that possibly wanted to have your little girl?" The couple went silent. "Krista... Krista Allen. She was here in the evening. Se said that she wanted to see her baby. She's my Ex. I broke up with her seven years ago after she tried to have me all to herself." "Okay thank you. Some of us will stay here in case there will be a call with a ramsey claim. I promise that we will do everything possible to get her back to you." She said and walked over to her colleagues. "Nate..." Stana chocked on her words. "I'm here, I'm here with you." He whispered. "I just hope she's ok." His wife sobbed silently and they sat there hugging each other tightly.

Krista's POV
I never thought I would get through with this. After Nathan rejected me like that and forbid me to see my baby. I just wanted to make sure I got her safe with me. I was sure that Nathan and his 'wife' would call the police so I had to act fast. I don't know why he married her. He doesn't even love her. He loves me. He just wanted one of those young, hot present-wifes. Now I have at least my little girl. Rose. That will be her name Rose Jasmine Allen. It was just perfect. We were in my car and when there was a red light I stopped and rocked Rose lightly in her seat. She would grow up as my baby girl. After we drove for a a good hour we finally reached my mother's old house at the outskirts. "Come on Rose. Let's get you changed and feeded and then we'll sleep a bit. We have a long way infront of us."  I said and took her with me. While I was feeding her a bottle I thought about the time we would have in Iceland. It would be great. Just me and Rose and when Nathan realizes that he still loves me he would come there and live with us. My mobile started ringing so I laid Rose down in an old seat and went to answer it. "Hi Natie." I said with sugar sweet voice. "Did you realize you still love me?" "No Krista. You're crazy. I just want my daughter back." He sounded as if he had cried. "She's my daughter too, you know." I was a bit angry now. "No, she's not. Stana is her mom. She will always be." Ok, now I was furious. "No! She's my daughter. You only married that... that slut because you wanted to pay me back for lying at you about my cuts!" I screamed into the phone. "Krista you're sick. We will find you and we will get our dau..." I hung up. How could he dare to take away my sweet little baby from me. It was my right to see her. Hell she's my daughter. Rose is a part of me and he knows that. He just wanted to pay me revenge after I said that the cuts were from my cat, although I had cut myself after my parents accident. I knew they would come and try to separate me from her forever but I won't let that happen.
—————————————
Dun dun dunnnnn. Already writing the next chapter😉