21. Fans and other problems

Stana had a shocked expression on her face when Nathan showed her his phone. It was an article about them with a picture of when they were dancing together, their bodies near to each other and their faces very very close. In the reflection of the light Stana's engagement ring shone bright on her left hand. The head line was: Dreamteam Stanathan real? Then another beep was heard and some more shortly after it. Together they went through the articles with different pictures of them holding hands on screen or for show, their dancing or her ring. Some headlines were: Real or fake? Castle stars with their relationship.

Is it possible? Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion engaged?

Secret engagement between our favorite Castle-actors?!

Dancing, dating or more?

"Oh god Nathan... that's horrible." Stana was devastated. "Stana..." He was cut of by her sobs. "No...No Nate it's..." Nathan wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple softly. "What are we gonna do now? I hate rumors." She said with a weak voice. "How about we make it official? They will only stop telling rumors about us if they know the truth." He said as he squeezed her arm a little. "Twomorrow..." Stana nodded and said with a low quivering voice.

Stana's POV
The next morning I woke up earlier than usually. I felt Nathan's strong arms around me and his warm breath brushing over my neck. For a second I let myself drift off and be happy, but then I remembered of what had happened yesterday. I carefully turned around in his arms to face him. "Nathan... Nathan wake up." I said in a low, sweet voice while caressing his cheek with my fingers. "Nathan... wake up... we have to think of a way how to tell our fans about our relationship." Then he slowly opened his eyes. "Hmmm... Good morning." He kissed me lightly. "How about breakfast first?" Nathan's voice was still sleepy. "Sure." I said and kissed him again. „Wait here." He said with a mischievous grin and stood up. A few minutes later Nathan returned with a tray in his hands but before I could see what was on it Nathan put it down and blindfolded me. „What are you doing?" „Surprise." I was able to hear the smile on his lips. „Open your mouth." I did as I was told and before I could know what he was up to I already tasted the sweet flavor of pancakes with syrup, whipped cream and strawberries. A low moan escaped my mouth as the aroma spread around my tongue. After I swallowed Nathan already held another bite to my lips and I ate without protest. Like two pancakes later there wasn't another pancakepiece at my lips, it was Nathan who wanted some attention too. Our kiss depened and he took the blindfold off my eyes and then pulled away. „How about you post a picture of your ring and then we take a walk on the beach where we make a cute photo together and I put it on my social media?" „Sounds good to me." I pecked his lips and got dressed. I quickly took a photo of my left hand wich was locked with his and posted it on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Just as we were about to leave the house my phone startrd to beep. They both looked at the messages she got within seconds after her post and started chuckling. There were messages like: OMG!!!!😧❤️

So is Stanathan real?!? 😄😮❤️

It's true?!? You're engaged!?!🤭😲

I'm gonna die if this is real😵🤯

"Oh God! Our Fans are so dramatic!" Nathan and I chuckled in sync and had to laugh even more. "So, can we go now?" Nathan said with a gesture towards the door. "Yeah." I replied.

It was a beautiful sunny day and there were many people on the beach. First they didn't really pay attention to the couple walking along the shore with tangled hands. But after a few more minutes there were heard whispers, chuckles and small squeals. Stana laid her head down on Nathans shoulder and smiled. "I think they've recognized us." She jumped a little at Nathan's sudden words. "Of course they did. If not they probably wouldn't take so many pictures right now." And really, all around them people took pictures of them. When they found a small area where nobody was sitting Nathan pulled out a blanket and placed it on the ground where they sat down still holding hands and snuggling closer to each other. They wanted to do that for such a long time and finally they were able to do it. "We should make it official." "Why isn't it official enough when I post a picture of my engagement ring and then take a long walk with you on the beach while holding your hand?" "It is but I mean... uhhh... more like a picture. Yes, a picture of the both of us. Together. Maybe a kiss or something. Anything where it's obvious that we're together." "I don't know. Isn't that a bit too private?" "We don't have to... but don't you think it would be kind of cute?" "Probably it would yeah and I'd like to post something before one of them finds a picture that's cute enough and puts it on social networks." Stana said with a look to the people still taking photos of them sitting there. She took out Nathan's phone from his back pocket and smiled a bit as he almost choked at her touch. She held the mobile and smiled into the camera while Nathan took a hold of her chin and tilted his head to kiss her cheek. Afterwards Stana gave his phone back and he posted the unbelievably adorable picture.

Nathan's POV
After about half an hour we went back to my place. There were, to our surprise, only like five or six reporters running around to get an interview with us. But we ignored them all and went up to my apartment. In the elevator I wasn't able to control myself anymore. So I gave in and claimed Stana's lips with my own. I immediately felt her response and when we heard the ding of the elevator we refused to part and stumbled over to the door with our lips locked and our tongues fighting for dominance. She ripped away for air and I immediately got to her neck lightly sucking on her sweet spot. That was until we stepped in and all of the sudden jumped away from each other. "Hello Nathan my son."
___________________
Oh.... those parents.... I hope you all have a great day. ❤️