6. Wow

„Wow, Guys!" Tamala said as they finally parted for the last time both of them breathing heavily after their steamy make out session. „Now I know why the kisses in the show look so real..." „Really...You do?" Nathan coughed out with a worried look on his face. „Yeah... you two are really good actors." The Latina answered and the couple let out a sigh of relief without their friends noticing. As they played on Jon was asked if he was in love with someone and he answered that he liked Tam very much and later in the game they even kissed. So did Seamus and Juliana.

4 Hours later, after everyone had left, Stana hugged her boyfriend sweetly and kissed him lightly on the shoulder. „That was amazing." She grinned into his shirt. „What?" He replied while pulling her closer with his strong beautiful arms. „The kiss... or the kisses." „Yeah...it was." He paused. „You know...it was really hard for me not to try to undress you." He looked away in shame. „I know I wanted to kiss or peck your lips all afternoon." A smile sneaked onto Stana's lips and with a sigh immediately got away. „Do you think we can really keep our relationship a secret? I mean we can always try but if they find out by theirselvs our friends and family are going to be very angry and after what happened today... I don't know..." A tear escaped her eye. „Hey..." Nathan softly wiped her tears away with his hand. „Stana... it's gonna be fine, okay? I'm sure we will be able to do this. We're together now for over half a year. I think we could tell them now." „Maybe... but only your family. I want to tell mine when they are here for once." Stana said with a weak smile on her face. „I love you." Nathan held her tight to his chest and kissed the top of her head. „I love you too."

3 weeks later at Nathan's place
„You ready?" Nathan stood infront of the door ready to open it after the doorbell had just rang a couple of seconds ago. „Yeah, I think so." Stana answered with a lightly shaking voice. „Okay." He opened the door. „Hello sweetie!" „Hey son." His parents came in and both hugged their son. „Hi Mom, hey Dad." Nathan smild bright. „And you must be Stana!" Nathan's mother came over to her son's girlfriend. „Yeah, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Fillion." She shook her hand. „Please call me Cookie." Stana smiled. „It's a pleasure to meet you Stana." Nathan's Dad also shook her hand. „The pleasure is all mine Mr. Fillion." To his son he then wispered. „She has a good manner. I like that." Nathan chuckled silently. „Call me Bob." They all got to the kitchen table and sat down except Stana because she went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. „So how long have you two been together by now?" Cookie asked. „About eight months." Nathan answered his mothers questions. „And they've been the best eight months of my life." He got up to get some wineglasses as his girlfriend asked if they wanted some. A few minutes later Stana brought the food. It had a delicious smell and looked fantastic. „Wow Stana, that looks very good." Bob said ready to try it. „Thanks. We often cook together." She stated and Nathan softley pecked her temple. „I didn't know you like cooking." Cookie looked surprised at her son. „I didn't. But Stana showed me that it can be very very much fun. I can cook a few tasty things by my own now." He smiled as he put the food on plates and handed them to his parents. „And he gets better every day." Stana said smiling while leaning her head against Nathans arm for a moment and closing her eyes.
After the meal and a long conversation of how they met and how they got togeter and things like that, Stana excused herself for a second and left for the bathroom. „Son I have to say that I am really proud of you. That's a good woman you got yourself there." „Yeah Stana is really nice and it looks like she has a good heart. But are you completely sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with her?" Nathan's Mom added to her husband's words. „Oh yes, I am. There's nothing I want more." Nathan said lifting the tablecloth a little bit revealing a little hidden drawer. He opened it and got a small jewellery box out of it. „I bought this yesterday. I'm just waiting for the right moment to ask her." He said with a big grin on his face as he handed the opened box to his mother. „Oh... my... god..." She breathed out. „Sweetie this is absolutely beautiful." Suddenly they heard Stana coming down the sairs again and Cookie quickly handed the box back to her son. „So... what did I miss?" Stana asked.
====================
Sorry it's a bit short I'll try my best to make the next one a bit longer. <3