1- Summer Love

Hey guys, I will still continue ‚Forever and Always' but I want to do something new inbetween. Hope you'll like it.
___________________
Stana was on the way to her trailor after shooting the last scene of season four. She was still feeling a bit dizzy after her hot make out session with Nathan. Altough it was only show it felt so real, so hot and... good. It felt good. Gorgeous acually. Being so close to him, kissing him without hesitation. Letting her feelings run wild to let them do what they wanted for over two years now, just to hold him and to know that he was there. If they were alone and not with the whole crew around them Stana didn't know what else would have happened. She wasn't sure she would have been able to keep herself under control. Finally at her door Stana opened and got in to get her stuff and leave. The season was over and they would have a summer break for about three months before shooting 5x1. She couldn't wait for it. Because Castle and Beckett were together now what meant she was going to kiss Nathan much more often than she thought.

Stana's POV
I heard a sudden knock on my door when I was packing all my stuff together. „Come in!" I shouted not looking up from the little table in my trailor. I knew the door got closed after someone stepping in but that someone didn't say anything and after a few seconds the silence got a bit too awkward for my taste. I turned around suddenly looking in a pair of beautiful, deep, ocean blue eyes. My eyes were glued to his. I tried to look away I really did, but it was too hard. He looked unsure of what to do now that he was here and my face lit up just a little bit and I guess he saw it in my eyes, because he slowly came closer and closer until our lips slightly touched each other. It wasn't a reall kiss we could hardly feel the other, but I still closed my eyes. He pulled away looking at me. We stood there completly quiet not able to say anything not even if we wanted to. After two or three minutes of staring at him I took a deep silent breath and made a quick step forward to give him a real kiss. He laid his strong protective hands around my waist pulling me a little bit closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck not letting go of him. The kiss was still soft and careful. We parted for air and stared into each others eyes. I smiled and we kissed again. This time with more passion. I felt his tounge on my lower lip and automatically opened my mouth a tiny bit to allow his tongue to meet mine. I  moaned a little into our kiss and we had a little battle and finally he won. I still couldn't belive what was happening. I was kissing Nathan Fillion. I really did it. After a few more minutes of passionate kissing it got hotter and I pushed Nathan away. „Not here." I said. „What if anyone comes in here or hears us from outside. No." „Okay. Let's go to my place." It was the first thing he said since he arrived. „But what if anyone sees us?" „They won't. You can take your car and I will take mine. We can meet there." Nathan suggested. I thought for a second but then replied „Okay, but only if there's no one who sees us." „I'll see u in ten." He pecked me on the lips and got out making sure there were no crew memberes or other actors who could see him.

Nathan's POV
15 Minuts later Stana arrived at my house and knocked on the door. I opened and she threw herself at me just as she hand before in the show and almost knocked me over but I was able to keep my balance. I kissed her back passionatly and pulled her in so I could close the door. We parted for air and looked at each other while her hands were around my neck and mine were in a tight grip around her waist. „Hi, sexy." She said. „Hello, thank you for letting me even talk. I thought we wouldn't talk..." Stana cut me off by kissing me again and I pushed her to the wall in a fast movement. She let out a slight moan as she felt the hard material hit her back. My tongue softly brushed her lower lip and Stana opened her mouth in order to let me in. We kissed like that for a few more minutes before we both needed air and parted our lips. As soon as we did I missed her skin against mine so I started kissing her neck. My mouth left a small wet trail and when I started sucking on her pulse I felt her fingers in my hair keeping my head exactly where it was. I grabbed her thights and Stana let out a little yelp when I suddenly lifted her up and carried her to my bedroom.

******************************
„That was amazing." Stana sighed a few houres later as she was snuggeled as close to him as it was possible. „Yeah, you're right." Nathan sounded a bit sleepy. „So what should we do now." „About what?" He heard she didn't meant any activities. „About our familys, our friends... our job. Should we tell them and what happenes if anyone finds out we're together? I mean what if we get fired?" „Hey, don't worry. We have three months to think about that. I'm sure we find a solution until then." „You really think that?" „Yeah, and because we have more than enough time to ourselves, what do you want to do?" „I think you know exactly what I really want and need right now." She said kissing him passionatly once again.