【18】Sweet Dreams

Start from the beginning

Desire was making me mad, my clit throbbing, begging for even the lightest touch. With one last bite on the inside of my knee, the head finally reached the end of its destination. With a rapid move, it came up to satisfy my craving.

With a precision that ripped a moan from my throat, the mouth found my greediest spot and locked on it. My hips bucked as the lips closed around it, sucking it in with the perfect pressure. A skillful tongue drew agonizingly slow patterns, sending shivers through my body every time it grazed my clit. I writhed, moaned, and begged, until the pressure and the rhythm were increased. The orgasm built up incredibly fast, and I could almost feel the pleasure incoming in my bones, my entire body vibrating with the need to come.

Since I was bucking and arching constantly, two powerful hands closed on each side of my hips, effectively holding me down and preventing me from any movement. I was at my dream's mercy, unable to speed things up.

It didn't matter, because soon enough, my orgasm would arrive. It was about to reach its climax, when the man moved away, robbing me of my relief. As I was about to complain, I understood he was coming out of under the covers. Impatiently, I waited, curious to see how I would perceive Oli in this strange, steamy dream. But he grabbed my hips again and harshly rolled me over on my stomach. The dominating gesture made me weak with need, and I could almost feel my arousal leak out of my slit. The duvet was pushed over to the side, and a strong, naked body pressed itself over mine.

Warm kisses moved up my spine, and when he reached my neck, he bit my heated skin gently. I could feel his hard shaft pressed against my behind, resting perfectly on my crack. Playfully, I pushed my hips up to feel it better. The man in my dreams groaned, and I smiled with pride.

"You are driving me insane, Andrea," said the deep voice. My smile grew wider until my alcoholized brain recognized whose voice it was.

Struck with shock, I whipped around. Two gray eyes instantly locked onto mine. Fuck. No. Not him! It wasn't Oliver that I'd been dreaming of. Alexander was over me, in all his might.

Tongue-tied, I stared at him, dismay painted on my traits. I couldn't believe I wanted the man to such an extent. It was ridiculous and pathetic to think I craved him enough to dream of him. However, I couldn't deny it anymore, as I felt myself growing even wetter at the sight of his gorgeous face.

Using my stupor, he spread my legs and took his position between them. I allowed it, too enthralled to fight it, too stunned to talk. Jolts of pleasure shot through my entire body, infinitely more intense than when I'd thought Oli was doing this to me. Was I really going to let this happen? Was I really going to let this man win and invade my dreams?

He reached between us, grabbing his shaft with a firm grip, and I didn't have time to take a look at it before he teased my soaked folds with the head of it. Fuck, that felt amazing. I closed my eyes with a moan, and my back arched as my skull pushed on the pillow. He coated himself with my wetness, the tip of him so large it made me wonder how the rest of it was. When he positioned himself at my entrance, I opened my eyes in horror. No! I wouldn't let him have this.

Waking up at the precise moment he pushed himself inside of me, I suddenly sat up, my shaking body disagreeing with my resistance. I looked around my room with horror, to make sure I was alone and tried to get a hold of my ragged breathing.

Fuck, Andy! What the hell was that?

Falling back on the bed, I pressed my hands over my face with a frustrated sigh, trying to regain some composure. My skin was sensitive, my nipples hard under my old T-shirt, and my clit was throbbing from unsatisfied needs. I had just had the hottest, sexiest experience of my life, and it hadn't even been real. Nothing seemed to work as I tried to calm myself down.

My flesh couldn't win, but I knew I had to do something about all this frustration if I wanted to be able to sleep. With a groan, I reached for my nightstand and shuffled inside its drawer to find Idris. Resolute to be done with it as quickly as possible, I pushed my shorts down and turned the toy on. The lowest setting was always enough, as I was particularly sensitive. With a practiced gesture, I pressed it straight on the needy spot, before harshly pushing it away, struck by the intensity of the sensations.

Damn, I was so aroused and sensitive that I'd be coming in under a minute. Trying again, I gently pressed Idris on my swollen nub, and quickly enjoyed the familiar pulsing suction. With my eyes closed, I tried to think of things that would make me come faster. Since it was still so fresh in my mind, my brain directly went for the wet dream, and I relived the incredible pussy eating session.

I could still hear Alexander's low, raspy voice, see his gorgeous face flushed with desire, picture his eyes, dark and intense... The acute vision I'd dreamt of was still so clear in my mind, it felt as though he was here with me, his tenebrous presence right here in my bed.

In barely over a minute, I was coming hard, my face pressed in my pillow to muffle my cries of bliss, my abdomen contracting in spasms from the intensity of my orgasm. I kept Idris pressed on myself for as long as I could handle it, drawing my climax to the very last shiver. When it became too much, I moved the device away and waited patiently for the pleasure to recede.

Feeling somehow dirty, I pulled my shorts up before getting out of my bed. In the bathroom, I washed my dutiful sex toy, and showered quickly, wanting to rid myself of the sweat and wetness I'd generated.

Fuck, I should never have indulged in my fantasies. This would make my interactions with my boss even more awkward. Because of him, I'd just had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Thankfully, he'd never know that.

But I would.