Chapter 47

I was looking around, trying to find some kind of lock pick. Anything, but i couldn't find any sharp fragments. But then, i saw the mirror. There was a mirror attached to the closet. I took the feet of the table that Leo just threw minutes ago and broke the glass.

It had a huge crack on it. But mot much that it had shattered into pieces. I threw my hand in the air and made a punch through it, my hand bleeding from managing getting a spiteful cut on my palm and my knuckles.

It hurts, but it was not the time to cry out of the painful sensation. I have to get out of here. I looked down and saw a sharp glass i immediately took it, not wasting any time. I went towards the door, unsure if it would work.

I insert the sharp tip of the glass shard, trying my best not to focus on the painful sensation. After many tries, it didn't work. Only making it worst by trapping the glass inside, making it impossible to test out other ways to lock pick.

I was too desperate that i didn't even think. How could i understand when Simon and Violet was out there with their lives at stake because of my stupidity. I stepped back, far enough at the door. I was across from it, staring at the door intensely.

I went to my side, my shoulder covering me for protection, like a shield, i ran and closed my eyes, hitting the wooden door violently as i screamed in pain. I held onto my shoulder and stepped back again as i ran faster this time, keeping up the speed as i hit the wooden door again. This time, there was a crack.

My shoulder hurts, my palm hurts, everything was in pain. I made my way to the shattered glasses that i broke, picking up the feet part of the table and went in front of the door. I raised my shoulder that was slammed by the wooden door many times and painfully grasped for the metallic stick of the feet part of the broken table.

Both of my hands gripped onto it tightly as i slammed it across the wooden door, giving it a slam. Getting harder and faster, the fracture becoming more and more big. My patience began to wear thin, making me feel hopeless.

And in one last smack, the door was finally breakable. The last thing to do was run through it again, my shoulder's were pleading not to, but i had to. I stepped back, across from the door again and run towards it, breaking out of my room.

I screech from the instant pain as i held onto my shoulder. I went down the hall, running as fast as i can, not even asking for air. Then, i heard a gunshot. "No!" I screamed, my eyes stinging from the tears.

My tears began to form, making my eyesight blurry as i suddenly tripped, making me fall down, my shoulder that was in a painful dread coming down first. How lucky of me. I screamed in pain, "(y/n)!" I heard Violet's cry.

I got up. And to my horrifying sight before me, was Simon and Leo both holding guns in their hands, pointing it across from each other, targeting each other. I saw Violet with a frown on her face, she held onto her shoulder blade that was wet with blood.

I put my hand to my mouth, i could feel my guilt crippling through me as i blinked, tears began to come down. Leo looked at me at the corner of his eye and a smug smirk formed on his lips. "Well, well, well, looks like my dear (y/n) came in to witness the beautiful sight that would just begin." Leo laughed.

Leo began to walk towards me, the gun still held point on Simon. "Don't touch her!" Simon warned, Leo stopped and looked at him. "You can't tell me what to do. (Y/n) is my wife." Leo reached for me and grabbed my shoulder, making me whince in pain.

His hand that was painfully held onto my shoulder made me wanna scream. "It hurts! Stop!" I yelled, but he only held tighter, squeezing it as he pulled me towards him, holding me in gun point at the head. Violet stepped close, "Leave (y/n) out of this mess! You want us right?! Then fucking kill me!" Violet yelled, surrendering before him.