Chapter 38

Simon's POV
"I can't believe you stopped me." She walked back and fourth, her shoes making a noise every step she takes on the wooden floor. My eyes following her movement. "If i didn't, you'll be dead by now."

She stopped in front of me and sigh as she stomped with her feet at the wooden floor. She crossed her arms and finally gave in with a nod, "we need to know Leo's weakness." Violet took out her sniper as she began to reload it.

"What about his weakness?" I asked as i watch her grab a ammo and put it inside her sniper, she look through the telescope of the sniper and put her sniper down as she looked at me. "Well, its easy, knowing his weakness means decisions and blackmailing." A smirk formed on her lips.

"And i know whose his weakness." She answered her own question. "Tell me about this plan." I asked, "Its easy, really." She unloaded ger sniper as she began to explain the plan of actions. Honestly, i couldn't listen to her explanation.

Its like a wall was blocking us, making her voice sound so fainted. There was one person whose filling up my head, it was (y/n). Every minute that i stay here, every second the clock moves, it makes me worried. "So, what do you think about it Simon?" Asked Violet, making me snap back to reality.

I looked up at her and was left silent for a few moments. "Uhm...yeah, its a great plan." I nodded my head, agreeing to whatever it is. Whatever this tension that i'm feeling right now has to wait, not until we complete this task we have.

"Focus on the mission, Simon." I muttered to myself. "Something wrong?" Violet asked with concern. I shook my head no, "Its nothing. I'll go check on (y/n)." I announced. I gave Violet a slight nod and gave her a small smile.

I turned to my heels, making my way through the door, but before i could touch the doorknob Violet's hand gripped on my shoulder. She pulled me back "That has to wait, Simon. We have to get moving." Violet stated, eager for me to stay.

She does have a point. "Sure." She smiled at me and began to talk.

(Y/n)'s POV
"Does it hurt, darling?" Leo asked, he pressed the blade harder on my poor skin as i felt blood trickling out of my neck. I couldn't see, everything was dark. My body ached in misery. I was blindfolded and was tied in the chair with tight ropes that dug into my skin.

"Kill me already." I plead with tears coming out of my eyed. "Oh, don't be like that love. I can't kill you. This is just for fun." He chuckle as he made another swift cut on my wrist, "Your blood, is fun." He stated.

I felt him leaning forward as his breath tickled my ear. "Don't you think its fun?" He whispered his question through my ear that sent shivers down my spine. He licked the bottom of my ear and began to travel to my neck, kissing my skin as he avoided the cut that he just made.

I wanted to moan, but i don't want to give him the pleasure. He kissed my cheeks where the tear stains where as he finally pulled away. "Playing hard to get, aren't we?" He chuckle. I felt his hand traveling through my shoulder blades to my hand, where the wedding ring was.

I felt him stop at my finger where the wedding ring was. "You don't have to (y/n), i already have you." He reminded me. "Not for long." I forced my voice out, "We'll see about that darling."

He untied me from the chair and took my blindfold away. My eyes adjust at the single lightning above me. Then i saw him, Leo. I didn't move and just looked at him. But then i saw something, something that made my gut twist.

"Tidy up (y/n), you look like a mess." He turned and left. Leaving me alone in the basement. His hair...it was growing back.