Chapter 36

(Y/n)'s POV
I was woken up from a light knock on the door. I got up from bed and let Violet inside. When the door opened, i wasn't expecting for him to come in instead. I gulped, "L-leo" he gave me an instense stare that made me want to shiver.

He went towards me and sat beside me at the bed. "Darling, do you love me?" He asked as he tilt his head to the side. I wasn't sure what to answer, but i just nod my head. His lips curled into a small smile. And in one swift, he began to choke me with his two hands.

"Liar! Liar!" He yelled, i tried pulling him away, but it was no use. "You think i'm a fool to fall for that? Think again love." He narrowed his gaze, "i-i do love you." I struggled getting those words out. He loosened his hand around my neck, letting me breath a little.

He chuckle again. He completely let go of me and began to trace his finger around my neck, "Look at these marks, their beautiful. Mostly on you, isn't it?" He put his other hand on my hand as i met his eyes with my teary ones. "Isn't it?" He asked again, squeezing my hands this time, making me whimper.

"Y-yes." I answered. I expected for him to loosen his grip onto my hand, but he just sqeezed it harder. Is he going to crush my bones? Probably. Just then, a miracle happened. A knock on the door was heard from outside. I was about to answer when Leo covered my mouth.

He leaned forward to my ear and said, "If you say anything, i'll kill them." He licked my neck as i felt him smirk. He pulled away and uncovered my mouth and stood up, leaving me shivering. He opened the door as Simon came inside as they both gave each other a sinister look.

Leo didn't say a word and just left.

Simon closed the door from behind and walked towards me. "Did he do something to you (y/n)?" Simon asked. I bit my bottom lip hard and shook my head, "N-no, no, he didn't." I lied.

"Are you sure?" He narrowed his eyes as he looked away from me and down to my neck. He looked up at me again and gave me a reassuring smile, "Sir Dean would be coming today." Simon announced, "What? But Leo--"

"No worries miss (y/n), i have a copy of sir Leo's schedule and he would be leaving right about now." He looked at his wrist where his watch was and chuckle, he pointed out of ghe window and i saw Leo adriving away from the mansion.

I was taken back. "Wow...you're so..." Ny words faded away when i didn't know how to descrive him. "No need. Please stay here, theres no need to walk." Simon took off, leaving me alone in the room for peace and quiet.

I couldn't concentrate on being calm. I was uneasy. I was so used to Leo barging in to my territory that i find being calm so hard now. Suddenpy, a knock on the door was heard as the door gave out a slight crack.

I sw a pair of green eyes peeking inside, with his dirty blonde hair. "Dean!" I called out as he stepped inside with a smile on his face as he waved his hand at me. "Hello (y/n), how are you darling?" He asked, he began to walk towards me and sat beside me at the bed.

"I'm fine. I'm very sorry that you'll have to see me in such state." I felt myself heat up a bit from embarassment. He was not looking at me, he was looking pass my head. "In my eyes, i don't see what is fine in your statement. I object."

He tilt his head slightly and was reaching to touch my neck when i covered it with my hands, "T-that's ny fault, sorry." I lied as i gave out a smile. "Thats not possible. You can't fool me (y/n)." He took both of my wrist with his hands and ever so gently pulled it away, which i never expected.

"Show it to me (y/n), trust me." He asked, and i slowly let go and showed him the mark that was left on me. He began to examine it, i coulf feel his hot breath tingling my neck, he was so close to my skin that i felt myself heating up.

He finally pulled away and sigh, "did he strangle you?" He asked, in hope to answer him truthfully. I gulped and shook my head, "I-its just a misunderstanding Dean, he didn't do anything." I replied back, trying to cover up Leo's actions.

"Now, now, don't make me pull out a lie detector (y/n)." He teased, "Tell me the truth." He demanded, his smile fading away as he became stoic with his cold voice matching, making sure that he means business. Now this was the Ainsley that i knew off.

I looked away and bowed my head down. I was too frightened to admit the truth, what if Leo kills Dean? What if he kills the siblings? I'll be scared for life.  "Really, i-its...its my fault" i replied, trying to press that it was really my fault. He frowned and took my hand,

"There's no need to lie. I know Leo very much, and he could be really manipulative." He squeezed my hand, but gently enough to not make me feel in agony, unlike Leo. "Come on, you can tell me anything (y/n). Open up to me. I'm here for you." He gave me a reassuring smile that made my heart flutter.

I bit my bottom lip hard and didn't look up. I was in my thoughts, trying to think whether or not i should tell him, when he suddenly put his fingertips on my chin, causing for me to cut off my thoughts and look up.

He nod his head, signalling me for trust. "B-but...Leo would..." I couldn't speak, i was shushed by Dean. "Its fine dear, i'm sorry for forcing this on you." He sigh. He stood up and fixed his cloak "Here's an ointment for your burns and the marks. Goodbye, (y/n)." He gave me the ointment and waved goodbye as he left my room.

Simon's POV
I saw Dean going downstairs and i immediately webt towards him. "How's miss (y/n)?" I asked, "Oh, her injures are nothing too serious." He replied back. I sigh in relief, "But, Leo is getting to her. Now thats serious." Dean added.

"Maybe it would be best to make her trust us." Violet interrupted, "I tried, but she was having difficulties on opening up to me." Dean crossed his arms as he huffed. "I'm worried for miss (y/n)."

"Since when?" Violet smirked, "Shut it." I glared at her. "Okay, stop it you two." Dean demanded, the both of us fixed our postured and listened. "I'll report this mother. Maybe she knows how to help."

Me and Violet both exchanged looks and nod, "Oh, don't act dumb on me now. You know what i mean." Dean chuckled, "Anyway, call me when something happens. I'll come by!" Dean flashed us a smile and left. "Tsk, spoiled brat." Violet murmurred to herself. I elbowed Violet to stop and she rolled her eyes.