Chapter 25

I woke up. I was still confined on the chair. I looked down the floor and gasp. It was horrfying to see, and i wish that i didn't look down. Blood was everywhere, and so is my locks of hair. "Ah, you're awake darling. I was getting quite impatient to wait, but i did. Aren't i loyal to you?" He questioned.

"W-what the hell did you do to my hair?" I asked with a trembling voice. I was freezing inside this basement. My gaze was lock onto the floor. I didn't want to look up, i didn't want to see his malicious-looking face. "I'm sorry (y/n), but i had to cut your hair shorter, it was getting in the way." He responded.

I didn't answer. I didn't bother fighthing back. I was doomed anyway, and no one could do anything. Maybe Leo is right, i do deserve this punishment.

"Now, now, don't cry on me love. You're going to be just fine..." He said, he wiped away the tears from my eyes. He was crouching down in front of me, i try my best to prevent myself from looking at his face as i look elsewhere. He put his fingertips on my chin as he lifts it up.

I was too weak to protest. The wounds hurts. He abused the back and the front of my neck, not by beating, by cutting. "Please....i don't wanna be here anymore" i plead. My voice was shaky and dry from having no food nor water to hydrate me or fill me up.

"But you have to promise me you'll be a good girl from now on, alright?" He gave me a smile that made me uneasy. I nod my head without hesitating. "You better keep that promise (y/n). Or else, you'll go down here again and i'll start carving my name on you." His smile faded away into a malicious grin as his eyes pierce through me like sharp daggers.

He meant it like business, and he is capable of doing it. I'm starting to think whether or not he actually is capable of having such serious condition. To think that he actually has cancer is....unimaginable. He didn't look weak, he looks perfectly fine.

He finally freed me from the chair. He took my hand and pulled me up. I fell on the floor and he only looked at me in pure ecstasy, which kind of disturbed me. I expected for him to help me up but he only walked off. "Clean yourself up, you're a mess."

Was his goodbyes until he finally left me down at the basement. I didn't know what to do, i was still stunned. I was just looking down at the bloody floor that was stained in my own blood. My emotions was mixed with fear and disgust.

After a long pause, i finally got the courage to get up. I stayed still for a minute, my legs were trembling nonstop. But it eventually eased down and i could finally walk a bit more fine. It was still dark inside, and i didn't know where to go.

I walked around in the dark amd found a door. I opened it and to my luck, it was outside. I went up the stairs with my weakling form and a maid came towards me and helped me to my room right away.

It was the new maid. "Are you alright madame?" She asked with worriesome. She layed me in my bed and assisted me in a new fine clothing. She gave me water to drink, she must have notice that i looked dehydrated.

I took a good look at her. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and has porcelain skin. But her eyes looks somehow identical to Simon's. "Thank you" i smiled. She looked at mr and gave me a genuine smile back. "My name is Violet, madame." She introduced herself.

(A/n) very sorry for the lack of updates. I got pretty sick.