Chapter 35

I looked at the little kitten in my hands as it meowed. I bit my bottom lip and took a deep breath, i started trenbling rather than calking down. "I'm sorry.." I whispered, "But i want to be worthy." I stated. I tighten my grip onto the kitten as it cried.

"Oi!" I heard someone yelled, i loosened my grip onto thr kitten. I saw Dean as he run towards me and took the kitten from me. He began to pet its head and looked at it in pure awe. I watched him silently, observing what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" I asked, irritated. "Giving it some love." He answered. "Love?" I tilt my head, Dean sigh and rolled his eyes. "Yes Leo, love." He nod while his lips curved into a smile.

"What's love?" I asked, Dean chuckled and got closer to me as he sat down. "Hold this kitten for example." He gave me the kitten and put my other hand on its head, making me pet it.

"But this is just petting." I stated, my eyes not drifting away from the purring kitten. "Yes, but you're giving it love and affection. Now thats what you call love!" Dean chuckled, he seemed happy.

"Prove me you're worthy."

I stopped and looked at it.

"Love is for pathetic people, Leo."

I looked up at Dean, "Pathetic." Dean's smile faded away. "Leo, its not pathetic." Dean stated. "Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!" I yelled as my grip got tighter and tighter. "Leo, stop! You're hurting the kitten!" He yelled, "You're just using me! You're just trying to make me trust you! I'm no fool!"

I yelled as i stood up and threw the kitten down. Dean's eyes went wide open as he caught the kitten, how lucky. Dean kept me and the kitten some distance as he looked at me with sadness in his eyes, almost in disappointment. "Give me that cat!" I demanded, "No!" Dean shook his head.

I tighten ny fist. "I said give it to me!" I yelled in tantrum, "I'm not going to!" Dean yelled back. "I want it dead!" I bit my bottom lip hard as blood came. "I'm not letting you touch this poor soul!" Dean back away. I kicked his leg that made him stumble down, but he still has the kitten in his hand.

I left a bruise on his leg as he held back his tears. I towered over him, ready to take the kitten. "Leo!" I heard her coming towards me. Before i could even reach for the kitten, she took my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Leo, enough!" She stated, "Go away mother!" I spat. "What are you two fighting about?!" She asked, her cold eyes on me. Dean stood up as he dragged his bruised leg and the kitten in his hand at the back of mother.

"He wanted to kill a cat!" Dean reported, showing the kitten to mother. Her eyes went a bit open but frowned, she looks so disappointed. She took hold of my two shoulder and kneeled down to my height. I looked down at her as i glared, "Leo, look at me."

"Leo...look at me"

"Leo, look at me."

I opened my eyes, it was still blurry. My eyesight adjusted as it began to clear up. "Sir Leo, look at me." I heard Simon, "W-where's (y/n)?" I asked. "She's asleep sir." Simon answered back straightforward.

"I want her." I demanded, "But sir, she's asle--" i narrowed my gaze and repeated my demand. "Let the lady rest, sir Leo. She had a rough time." A voice interfered, making me look at who it was. It was the new maid, Simon's sister.

I made a tsk sound "Hmph, why on earth would i care if she needs it?" I questioned. She arched her brows as she forced a smile on her face, "She needs rest sir. Don't you see that? She gave you love--" i cut her off by a hysterical laughter, it lasted for a minute.

"Love? Tsk, pathetic." I replied, "Love is nothing more but poison. Love is only for pathetic people." I stopped and draw my attention back to her. This time, her smirk was gone. She took a step towards me as she put her hand on her pocket dress, "You son of a---"

Simon put a hand on his sister's shoulder, giving her the signal to stop. "I'm very sorry sir, my sister is quite short tempered. Forgive her." He bowed his head as he dragged his sister out of the room.

Leaving me alone on the room.

Dean's POV
I eavesdropped on Emily and my mother's conversation. I still couldn't believe that she was telling all of it to that girl. I sigh and made my way to my room. I twist the door knob open and went inside, i heard meowing coming from my bed.

I smiled and kneeled down "Come here Mila." The white cat came towards me as i began to pet its head, giving it love and affection like it always wanted. "Look at you girl, your leg is all strong now!" I chuckle.

My phone began to vibrate at my desk. I let go of Mila as it jumped down from me. I stood up and went towards my desk, it was Violet whose calling. I picked up my phone and swiped it, putting my ear on the phone.

"Any news?" I asked as i lean my back forward at the desk. I heard her voice at the other side of the phone. "Is that so?" I frowned, "Is she alright?" I asked. I nod in understanding as i put my phone down. I sigh, i took my glasses off and stretched.

I looked outside the window as i observe the birds in the trees.

"A visit wouldn't hurt."