XXVII

Chapter 27:

HEY GUYS! SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE EVERY AFTER 2 DAYS. IS IT OKAY? CAUSE I AM VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL LIKE HONESTLY WE HAVE PROJECTS ALMOST EVERY WEEK! SO I REALLY NEED TO FINISH THEM ALL... HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND AND I AM TRYING MY BEST TO WRITE. THIS STORY IS NOT THAT GOOD I KNOW BUT I HOPE YOU STILL STICK IN. THANKS!

**********************************

CHAPTER 27:

ALEX'S POV:

     Because of the dark I don't know if my vision is blurry or what. My tears started falling down my face. I still can't see Luke's face.

"Alex... please speak." Luke whispered.

I tried to open my mouth but no words came out.

"Alex." Luke whispered then sobbed.

I felt his cold hand touched my left arm making me shiver.

"I-" I started but I cut myself knowing that my voice will break.

I lifted my right hand and placed it on his left cheek caressing it.

"I got hurt Luke." I whispered, hurt obvious on my voice.

"I know... I'm sorry." He said.

"You should've told me, Luke. I'm willing to wait for you." I sobbed.

He placed his right hand on my lower back pushing me in, hugging me. He placed his head on my shoulder trying to sob quietly.

"Luke..." I cooed trying to calm him down. He lifted his head and pressed his forehead on mine his hot breath still hitting my face making my tears go dry.

"You don't know how much I love you. I tried to run, to have you back but I was too weak." He said with soft voice.

"Luke please stop." I begged.

"I really wanted to have you back. I cried all night for months." He continued. "I love you so much. Until now and I bet it's pretty obvious. Every day, I regret not calling you in the mornings. Not seeing you beautiful face because I broke up with you because I'm stupid."

"Don't call yourself stupid Luke. We're just too young to know what's right and what's wrong." I told him.

"But I let you go... and that's so stupid." Luke whispered.

"Stop crying Luke... please." I pleaded.

He stopped sobbing, his breathing still not normal. Luke brushed his nose against mine making my heart jump.

"Luke sto-" I said but he cut me off.

"Shh." He hushed.

He then gently pressed his lips on mine. They were soft and warm. He started brushing his lips, my lips frozen with his actions. I didn't know what I was doing but my lips just started to move. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I granted his wish and parted my lips slightly. He slid his tongue inside my mouth exploring it. I moaned. He held my face and caressed my cheek. I placed my arms around his neck and tugged his blonde hair slightly.

"I'll break up with Feb if you want." He whispered against the kiss.

What he said surprised me. I pulled away with our kiss and tried to find his eyes.

"No." I whispered. "You can't."

"Yes I can. I love you." He said.

"She's my friend." I told him.

"You're my love." He defended.

I sighed.

"I can't break up with Ashton." I mumbled.

"Do you even love him?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered trying to sound strong.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Luke." I said.

I searched for the knob of the door and twisted it open. I squinted my eyes adjusting my eyes.

I looked around and saw no one. I walked out of the small dark room and walked straight towards the lift. The doors opened once I presses down. I walked in and pressed close. I saw my reflection on the mirrored doors. My eyes and nose were both red. My blood stayed on my pale white skin.

I wiped my tears away and tried to make a normal face.

The doors opened and I saw the rest of the boys with Jessie, Feb and some of their bodyguards.

"Where have you been?" Ash asked me.

"I- um... looked for my keycard." I lied.

Seconds later, Luke came.

"And where have you been?" Ash asked him suspiciously.

"I lost my damn card." Luke lied as well trying to make an angry face.

"It's with me remember?" Calum said.

"Fuck really?" Luke cursed.

"Let's go." One of the bodyguards said.

We all walked out of the hotel and as expected there are paparazzis, crying and screaming fans and some were smiling really big. The boys took some pictures with some fans and entered in a minivan after. I was about to step in the car when a fan grabbed my forearm. 

"Are you Ash's girlfriend?" The fan asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

The fan's gripped tightened. I winced a little feeling my skin burn.

"Hey!" A guy shouted.

I looked around expecting Ashton. But it wasn't him...

The fan gasped. She was obviously shocked.

"OMG! LUKE!"

************************************************

VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?