XXIV

ALEX’S POV:

I opened my eyes and saw nothing.

It was so dark. Oh yeah I’m inside the boys’ bus. I slowly opened the curtain and hopped off Ashton’s bunk. I silently walked towards the bathroom. It was locked. So… I’m not the only one who’s awake. I sat down on the bus floor and waited for the person to come out. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the lock. I stood up from the floor and walked near the door. I squinted my eyes to see who the person was but I can’t see.

“Sorry if I took long. I fell asleep.” It was a guy. It was Luke.

“It’s okay.” I mumbled.

“Alex?” Luke sounds a bit shocked.

“Yeah?” I asked.

I kept on looking up even if I can’t see him.

I was waiting for him to answer but instead of answering Luke hugged me. He hugged me tight. I stood there frozen. Confused with his actions. Minutes later I felt Luke’s breathing got faster.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

I don’t know what I was doing but I hugged him back and rubbed circles on his back. I soon felt hot tears him my bare shoulder.

“Just tell me the reason.” I whispered back to him.

“I’m not happy.” He said.

“You were not happy with me?” I frowned.

“I’m not happy with Feb.” Luke whispered again.

“She’s a ni-“ I started but someone opened the lights making me stop.

Luke and I put our heads up and saw Ashton standing rubbing his sleep away from his eyes.

“Alex? Luke? Why are you two hugging?” Ashton asked.

I slowly pulled away from the hug.

“I was comforting Luke. He was crying.” I answered.

Half true half lie.

“Oh man… you okay?” Ashton walked towards Luke and hugged him.

“I’m good.” Luke pulled away with the hug.

“Why are you up?” Ashton asked me.

“I wanna pee.” I answered.

“Oh… me to. Well… go ahead.” Ashton said opening the bathroom door for me.

I looked at Luke for last time before going inside the bathroom locking it.

I pulled down my pajama pants along with my underwear and sat down toilet.

How can Luke not be happy with Feb?

Feb is a fun girl. I don’t want to assume or something but… is he still in love with me?

“Babe? Are you done?” I got cut off with my thoughts.

“Uh… yeah.” I answered.

I stood up and flushed the bowl. I pulled up my underwear and pajama pants. I unlocked the door and opened it.

“Can you wait for me?”Ashton asked.

“Sure.” I answered.

Ashton gave me a smile before going inside the bathroom to pee. Minutes later he can out.

“Let’s go back to bed.” Ashton said.

I nodded and started walking back Ashton’s bunk. Ashton turned off the lights and hopped in his bunk.

I hopped in as well and closed the curtain. I felt Ashton wrapped his arm around my waist, nuzzling his head at the crook of my neck.

“I love you.” Ashton said.

“I love you more.” I said smiling a bit.

“Well that’s unfair.” Ashton giggled a bit.

“Can you two quiet down?” Michael said annoyed.

“You’re just-“ Ash started but I cut him off with a kiss.

He did not protest or anything. He just kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync. It was very passionate. I place my hand on Ashton’s muscular arm while Ashton’s roamed around my body. He stopped moving his hand and placed it under my left breast. He started kissing my jaw down to my neck. My head fell on the pillow I share with Ashton. I bit my bottom lip, trying my best to stop myself from moaning. Ashton’s kisses sent tingles to my body. Pleasurable feeling that I never felt with Luke. I honestly want to do this kinds of things with Luke but we were too young and innocent.

Ashton is still kissing me, deciding not to stop.

“Ash.” I whimpered as he started sucking my skin, licking and biting it a bit.

He sucked it multiple times, same spot, same skin.

I tried to stop melting and built myself up.

“Ash let’s sleep.” I whispered.

I felt Ashton smiled against my skin, sucking it for the last time before he stopped.

He blew on it making me shiver. He, again, nuzzled his head on my neck and moments later I can hear him snoring signaling me that he’s asleep. I tried sleeping but I can’t. It’s not because of Ashton but because of Luke.

I can’t forget our hug. That was our first hug ever since we broke up. And why isn’t he happy with Feb? As far as I can know Feb is a really nice girl. She’s fun to be with. What if they break up? Is Luke going to fight for me? Is he willing to have a fight with his best mate just because of me? But I won’t let that happen. Of course not.

Ugh! Whatever! Luke doesn’t like or even love me anymore.

I have Ashton and I’m happy.

**************************************

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 1K+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I LOVE Y'ALL!

VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?