IV

ALEX’S POV:

   After swimming and walking on the beach, Jessie and I finally decided to go back to our hotel room.

Once we got in, I instantly went to the bathroom and stripped off my bikini. I turned the shower on and set it in warm water. I went in the shower and let the warm water hit my body. It felt so relaxing that I stayed there for ten minutes or so before cleaning my hair.

I cleaned my body with soap and used my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I turned off the shower after rinsing my hair.

I dried my hair with a bath towel and grabbed another one and wrapped it around my small body.

I walked in the room and shivered because of the coldness from the air condition.

I opened my bag and grabbed my underwear, a black oversized shirt with a skull printed on it and a pair of denim shorts.

I put it on and blow dried my long brown hair after.

Since Jessie got so tired we ended up going to dinner late.

I walked in the hotel restaurant with Jessie. I breathed in the sweet smell of blueberry and strawberry cakes that they’re serving for dessert. I looked at Jessie ‘cause I know how much she loved strawberries. She smiled at me and dragged me towards a table for two.

I was laying on my bed, ready to sleep, when my phone buzzed.

It was a text from Ashton.

I opened it and it says “Hello lovely ;)”

I don’t know what happened to me but I smiled instantly after reading the text.

“Heya!” I replied.

Jessie was already sleeping. My heart pounded when my phone rang loudly. I forgot to silent it. Ugh! I’m such an idiot. Good thing Jessie just moved a bit.

I answered it immediately and walked towards the balcony of our hotel room.

“Hey.” I whispered.

“Hello beautiful.” I can hear Ashton smiling.

“Why’d you call?” I asked.

“I just wanna hear your voice.” He answered. “Mind walking with me?”

“I can’t.” I said.

“Why?” I can hear the sadness in his voice.

“Well you can be a killer or whatever.” I giggled a little letting him know that I was just joking.

“Oh c’mon! I won’t kill a girl that is as beautiful as you.” He said.

“Meet me by the pool.” I said then hanged up.

I walked back inside our hotel room and wore my favorite Nickelback hoodie. I grabbed my key card and placed it at my back pocket with my phone then left.

I hesitated once I reached the first floor of the hotel.

Is this the right thing to do? Or am I being stupid?

Well fuck it.

I started walking again towards the pool.

I opened the glass door and walked in.

The coldness of the water made me shiver.

I looked around and spotted the blonde guy.

He looked at me and smiled, showing his dimples. I walked towards him and I was surprised when he hugged me. “Hey.” He greeted me.

“Hey.” I greeted back.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him.

“Nickelback.” He said.

He was looking at my hoodie.

“Oh… yeah.” I smiled a little.

“You like them?” He asked.

“So much.” I answered.

“You know, I have a friend and he loves Nickelback so much.” Ashton looked at me.

“Oh… you can’t blame him. Nickelback is really good.” I said.

He just nodded .

We sat down on a bench and just talked about each other.

I learned that he is a drummer in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. He said that they’re kinda getting popular. He told me that he like me a lot too. He thought that it was love at first sight when he saw me.

Time had passed by and we didn’t even know that it was already 3 in the morning.

He walked me up to my hotel room and said his goodbyes.

“Bye beautiful.” Ashton said with a smile.

I can see the sleepiness on his eyes. Ashton was holding my hand and playing with my fingers.

“Bye Ashton.” I smiled back.

I unlocked my door and walked in, Ashton is still holding my hand.

“Um… Ash- my- uh… my hand.” I said awkwardly while pointing at my hand.

“Oh yeah… sorry.” Ashton pecked my hand before letting it go. “Thank you for giving me your time.”

“No problem Ash.” I smiled at him showing my right dimple.

“Well… goodnight?” He asked.

“Goodnight.” I answered.

Ashton gave me one last smile showing his cute deep dimples before walking towards the lift.

********************************************

Hey guys! hope you liked it :)

Please vote and share :)

Love y'all! 

Follow me on twitter @hxrryfrvrxx

THANKS! :D