XXIII

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!!! I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. :'( I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I FORGOT TO WRITE :( BUT! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE 900+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST :D

BUT HERE'S CHAPTER 23 :)

*********************************************

ALEX’S POV:

I sat down beside Ashton watching him play with his drumsticks before the show. We talked about lots of things like our talents, secrets, and favorites. I told Ashton that I can sing. He wanted to hear me sing but I got too scared.

Ashton and the boys were rehearsing for the last time before going up the stage. 5 minutes later a large man called them.

“3 seconds guys!” The man called out.

“Good luck babe.” I told Ashton, pecking his lips.

“Thanks babe.” He smiled.

Ashton jumped three times before running up the stage. I giggled a little bit seeing Ashton jumping more. He was so hyper.

I watch him play in his drum kit, his face changing every second. I was so surprised with the audience’s reaction when they started their second song. I was busy watching the boys when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw five boys looking straight at me smiling.

“Are you Alex?” The curly haired guy asked. Harry Styles.

One Direction. They’re One Direction.

“Uh… y-yes.” I stuttered.

“Hi. I’m Harry.” Harry lend out his hand.

I accepted it and shook his hand.

The other boys told me their names. I actually know them because I am a fan. I was honestly fan girling inside but I tried my best to make a straight face.

“So you’re the girl.” Liam said.

“Uh yeah…  I guess I am.” I smiled awkwardly.

“How’s Ashton as a boyfriend?” Louis asked.

“He’s sweet.” I answered.

They all nodded in agreement.

I spent my time watching the boys performing on stage and talking to One Direction.

After 5 Seconds of Summer’s show, Luke thanked the crowd then went off.

“That was a great show!” Their manager said.

The One Direction boys congratulated 5SOS. They gave each other high fives before One Direction got ready for their show. The same huge guy handed them their microphones. The VTR for One Direction’s concert started playing making the crowd roar.

“Let’s kill this!” Niall announced after the VTR.

They all cheered before running up the stage.

They started singing, the audience screaming louder.

I turned around and looked for Ashton.

“Have you seen Ashton?” I asked the huge guy.

I read his name that was written on his shirt. Elmer.

“He’s in his dressing room.” Elmer answered.

I mumbled a “thank you” before walking towards Ashton’s dressing room. I knocked and waited for him to open. I heard the door knob jiggling a bit, Ashton opening it.