"Oh my gosh Y/N you and Jungkook were seriously awesome with those acting skills" Jimin said after the man wasn't visible making Jungkook laugh. "How'd you know?" the young man suddenly spoke up looking at me. "Don't talk to her, you've already caused her so much trouble" Yoongi said gripping his shirt tighter. The young man let out a growl but got overpowered by Yoongi who growled louder making him lower his head in defeat.

"Yoongi don't talk like that and let him go please" I said raising an eyebrow at him. He looked at me and saw the seriousness sprawled across my face and hesitantly let him go. "Sorry about that and your tail was peeking out of your coat which is how I knew. Plus Yoongi here also called you a stray and that's something that's usually said to hybrids even though it shouldn't be said" I said to him. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble and I really thank you all for helping me. I don't have anything to repay you with. It's just I was so hungry and it was my last resort" He said guiltily looking at both Jungkook and I, then at Yoongi who was glaring at him making him look down at the floor and I could sense how lonely and desperate he truly must be by his tone of voice.

He kind of reminded me of myself. When my brother left me all those years ago alone and I had nobody to rely on. He left me with our cruel aunt who was nothing other than an alcoholic who  took her anger out on the both of us. I had to learn everything by myself and be my own parent, sibling, and friend. I looked at the young man and his dirty clothes and how skinny he was, if I had the opportunity to give someone a better living then I would.  

"You know stealing isn't the right choice but I know why you might have felt like you had to. I know how harsh life can be sometimes so I can't even imagine putting myself in your situation. You don't have to thank us but you can make it up by coming with us. We might not be the richest in the world but we have enough that you wont ever have the need to steal again" I said sincerely. His eyes that were once staring at the floor were now wide filled with surprise looking at me. I saw Yoongi's mouth drop in surprise looking at me as if I were crazy. Jimin suddenly spoke up, "Y/N d-do you not think we are enough for you?" he said worriedly. My eyes widened and I saw that all three of them had a sad look on their faces.

"Jimin don't you ever think that for a second because it is definitely not true. I cherish you all more than anything, I'm sorry if I made you guys feel that way. I just asked him to stay with us because he's alone and doesn't have anyone to rely on but we can change that by accepting him into our small family, that's if he wants to of course. I don't want you to feel any pressure and I respects whatever decision you make" I said softly looking at the young man who looked around Yoongi's age.

He looked like he was about to cry and I didn't blame him either. It must be really overwhelming for a complete stranger to ask you to stay with them when you've been alone for a long time. He looked at Yoongi who was no longer glaring at him but still held a strong gaze. "Are you sure you all are okay with it?" He said hesitantly.

"Yes we are" Yoongi said surprising all of us. I looked at him and gave him a thankful smile of understanding. "I- Okay" he said finally and reached for his beanie revealing his ears that resembled those of a dog. "We will be brothers now! Don't worry Y/N is super sweet and amazing she's the best!" Jimin said smiling widely making him smile as well.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Hoseok but you can call me Hobi" he said with a smile that resembled a heart and I realized  how handsome he actually was. I smiled looking at how everyone was getting along, even Yoongi who was a bit wary of him had finally dropped his guard and was talking to him as well.

"Hey guys, how about we buy Hobi some things for him too since we are still here after we leave your bags in the car?" I said and all of them smiled and nodded in agreement. "Wow thank you so much Y/N!" Hobi said excitedly giving me a bone crushing hug which surprised me a bit. "No problem Hobi" I said laughing at his cuteness. We all left to the car and headed back to the mall, this time with Hobi holding my hand smiling widely.

We had finally finished getting everything and were now sitting in the car ready to go. "Are we finally going to know what the surprise is Y/N?" Jimin said as he ate his bag of chips that I had previously bought him. "Surprise?" Hobi said sipping his coke afterwards. I froze not knowing what to do. I still didn't change my mind about adopting them but now that Hobi was here I didn't want him to feel left out. Not that I didn't want to adopt him, I would be glad too but I wasn't  sure if he even wanted me to since everything was so sudden.

"Oh you weren't here yet but before you crashed into Y/N she told us that she had a surprise for us" Yoongi said and Hobi nodded looking at me excitedly. I looked at all of them and tried my best to not have my voice quiver from nervousness, "Well you see it's just that I had planned to officially adopt you and sign the paperwork at the Hybrid Center. Hobi I know that we just met you and I don't want you to feel rushed or anything you don't have to if you don't want to".

Jungkook who was in the process of drinking his banana milk had spitted it out and was coughing. Yoongi was beside him was helping him by patting his back but he had a certain look to his face and Jimin who was on the other side of Jungkook looked like he was about to cry. I felt my nerves skyrocket at their reaction. Had I just made a fool of myself?

Hobi suddenly grabbed my hand, I looked at him and saw he was smiling widely. "I would love to Y/N! Thank you thank you!" he said filled with joy. I felt my nerves ease a bit, okay I know that Hobi wanted to but what about the others? I couldn't decipher if they wanted to or not considering by their reaction. "I-Uh-What about you all? I understand if you don't want to" I said quietly and this time you could hear my nervousness seeping through my voice. 

"I'm sorry for making you think we didn't want to be adopted Y/N it's just that all we ever wanted was to belong somewhere and call it ours and you, the amazing person you are, are giving us that" Jimin said as he wiped the few tears that slipped from his eyes. Jungkook who had finally recovered from his coughing fit cleared his throat and giggled afterwards, "Sorry didn't mean to kill the mood but its true Y/N. I just got so surprised that the milk went right back out, thank you so much for adopting us" he said smiling holding his banana milk.  

"Thank you for giving us a home to call ours" Yoongi said to me. I looked at all of them and how sincere they looked and felt relieved that they did want me to. I smiled at them and thought how I was so lucky in finding such pure and kind people. 

"Well lets start heading to the center."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Sorry for the delay in this chapter I was visiting my family that I hadn't seen in a while. But I made it up by finally introducing out sunshine Hobi! Anyways I hoped you all liked the chapter...Sorry for any mistakes that might've slipped. I'm in summer now so I'll try and write as much as I can!

Until next time beautiful ARMY's!!