nine

a terrifying growl ripped from the pack alpha, making me bare my neck and whine. it effected hoseok as well.

the alpha bursted into tears, his body shaking violently. "i'm sorry, alpha.. i'm sorry, i can't control him! please, don't kick me out.."

he called namjoon alpha. why? alphas almost never refer to another with that type of formality, it knocks their own status, so why was my alpha doing so?

i grabbed his shoulders, pulling him into my chest and letting him cry.

"hobi, it's okay. alpha isn't gonna kick you out." namjoon spoke carefully. i still had no idea what was going on.

"b-but, jinnie hyung.. he won't want me anymore.. i can't defy luna." he cried even harder at the idea of the beta hating him.

I spoke up, petting hobi's hair. "what's going on, alpha?"

"jin hyung gets extremely angry with jay and his actions and has actually kicked him out of the pack. we reaccepted him when he came back to us like this." he looked at the other alpha with what seemed like pity. "he was trying to fight jay when he was doing that to you, but jay won. when jay wins, hoseok said that he feels useless, he feels like he failed."

the crying alpha was starting to calm down. "i-is hyung gonna kick me out?"

"I won't let him, hobi. don't worry. I'll go talk to him." he said reassuringly before walking out of the room, leaving me with the alpha.

"b-baby, yoongi, i.. please don't hate me.." he begged, still hyperventilating from crying.

"no, no hobi. I'll never hate you." I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead. he only curled father into me.

"I.. I love you." he said nervously. "y-you might not love me back and all, but me and my wolf both love you, he's just jealous that you like me more."

I giggled at that.

"good thing I love you too, sunshine."

he whined at me, "i'm the alpha," he said dragging out the a, "i'm supposed to give you cute nicknames."

"oh hush, you big baby."